I could use your help

Any positive vibes, thoughts, prayers, spells, anything else I could use right now. You know how on a touch screen accidents happen? With mine, I barely have to touch it and it will register. I was making a purchase for my class I take and after that I accidentally tapped on an extra, expensive class. :pleading_face::sob: I owe the worst person money…my mother. She’s throwing a big kid fit right now. And me being light hearted as I am, am shaking and crying, emailing my teacher that it was an accident, I have bills to pay and kids to feed. No, my mother thinks I planned this. And I’m evil. I’m just in a really bad situation. Thank you all for any help! I love you all! You’re my family :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Intend everything is working out for your highest good and in the easiest way possible. Dont affirm the 3d reality ( your current reality is a manifestation of past thoughts and experiences) just focus on the outcome you want. Im really big on law of attraction so try your best to remain calm and trust its somehow going to get resolved. ( i know can be difficult as i get panic attacks etc so i understand its not always easy) try listening to money affirmations and affirm more money coming to you then what goes out. Your abunduntly blessed etc

Sending you lots of love and light
Big virtual hug to you

3 Likes

Yes, I love affirmations. I can do that. I do use affirmations daily. I also just did a honey jar to improve the relationship between us. And I put a heart charm on it. Thank you for suggesting to use affirmations!

2 Likes

I’m sending you a virtual hug with love & light. I agree that a nice meditation with some affirmations about the relationship would be a good idea for you. {{{HUGS}}}

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:star2: :star_and_crescent:

2 Likes

Some non-Magickal advice:

As with most online purchases, you are allowed to ask for a refund. And the teacher will surely understand!

Even if they tell you no (which is unlikely), you can dispute it through your credit card (call the number on the back of it) and they will refund it. You just have to say it was a mistake. The bank always sides with the customer! :+1:

Stay positive!! Remember you have an abounding amount of positive vibes all around you, in you, and always coming at you. You are never never devoid of it! Ever! You just have to remember you are the light. :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’m sure, your teacher will understand! You always have have a couple days to drop a class with a refund. And in your case it was an unintentional enrollment. Sending positive vibes your way! ( I’m sure it will work out)

Blessed be.

3 Likes

Wow y’all are so amazing! I’m so grateful for you :blush::heart: I finally got an email back from my teacher. She told me who to contact about it. I’m not waiting for that person’s email. But she said ‘no worries’. My evil mother is the one with the problem now. Bc IF I were like her, I’d tell her that there’s no way I could get a refund and just keep the money​:moneybag: lol BUT, I’m not :100:evil! I always say ‘I’m 333, I’m only half evil!’ you’ve got to have both good and bad but the light always wins!! :metal:haha and as I’m writing this, it’s 3:33!

3 Likes

Gads. What a terrible situation. I’m so sorry, hon. Others have given you good advice, so I’m just going to send you some hugs and good thoughts. I hope everything works out okay.

3 Likes

The situation will work out in your favor, definitely. And then those nasty things that were said to or directed at you will sit heavily on the person’s shoulders. Shield yourself from the negativity hitting your core, I know it’s difficult. Open up your positive vibe umbrella and feel that nasty negative crap bounce right off! You are love and light!
Hugs!

5 Likes

I understand evil families trust me my family are narcissists so i understand your pain. Stay strong. Good on you for rising above it all.

Also you can try scripting i forgot to mention that last night sorry babe

4 Likes

Beautifully said :gift_heart:

I like that image

3 Likes

Whoa, I love how you put that with the umbrella :umbrella:

4 Likes

Thank you​:pray::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i know it’s sad but besides my daughter, I don’t know what a hug feels like anymore. :disappointed_relieved: Sometimes that’s all I need :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I wish I could come to you and give you a big hug. Know that everyone here is sending you love and light. Your Mother probably enjoys the fact that she’s twisting you up. Don’t let her have that satisfaction. :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

That means so much! Thank you times a million!

3 Likes

You’re welcome sweets. We’re here for you!

4 Likes

It sounds like quite the unfortunate situation, @christina4! But like everyone said- sendings lots of good thoughts and energies your way :heart: . You’ve done everything you can to remedy a very honest and normal mistake- I am sure it will work out! :pray: I can also only offer a virtual hug right now, but it is on it’s way to you~ Big hugs! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks so much, I got it! :hugs::pray::blush:

4 Likes