I feel like i am finally home

Hi Everyone. I am so glad i found this site. However i want to ask for advice and help. my fiance cheated on me and left me after i was diagnosed with breast cancer.
he had an affair with his best friend’s wife.
if that wasnt bad enough him and the gf made my life hell. posting things on my facebook, listing my email address at an escourt service. cutting off my phone and telling everyone my cancer is fake. i want to know if anyone is willing to help me with a return to sender spell or karma spell or any other pieces of advice i can use. regards Tella

7 Likes

Hi Tella :heart: I’m glad you’re happy to have found us here! I hope you don’t mind, but I moved your post from #gen-discussion to #questions so it’s in the right category :blush:

As for your question, I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through a rough time! Dealing with all of that at once is so horrible and I commend your strength :muscle:t3: I’m not sure about anyone casting spells on your behalf, though. I personally don’t usually do that. I can provide some links here on the forum to spells and posts that might help you out, though!

First, check out the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: Dec 5th – names are added here for those that need healing, help, or good thoughts. You can request your name be added as well!

You can write your own spell so you know your intentions align with the spell you do. If you need help, there’s a handy guide right here → Writing your own Spells - Lesson

There’s another one I wrote here → My Spellwriting Process ✨

If you’re wanting to use a pre-made spell, you’ve got options here, too.

A spell to banish evil and negative energy → ‘Banishing Grace’: Easy Spell to Ward Off Evil & Negativity

A good luck spell that includes a bit of protection → ‘Magic Armor’: Good Luck Spell to Ward Off Negative Energies

An easy road opener spell to clear your path → Elemental Road Opener

A simple return to sender spell that uses a lemon → Return to Sender

And finally, a simple uncrossing ritual → Uncrossing Ritual

Again, I’m so sorry you’re experiencing all of these troubles. I wish you the best of luck in getting them to leave you alone, your battle with cancer, and getting the justice you deserve :balance_scale:

4 Likes

Merry meet @Tella and welcome home :blush:

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through- that is a lot for any one person to handle! My heart goes out to you and I’m sending positive energy your way. As for possible solutions, it looks like the amazing MeganB has you covered with lots of things you could consider! :handshake:

I’m in the same boat that I think magick you cast by your own hands will always be the most powerful and most attuned to what you need- I’d recommend any of the spells shared by Megan, and crafting your own custom spell is another great option! Once you have your intention (the direction of the spell- check out the helpful guides Megan shared if you’d like more guidance there) set, if you’d like suggestions for things (be it crystals, herbs, etc) to include please feel free to reach out to the coven for feedback :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

You are in my thoughts and I pray that you can find justice and peace with this situation. Many blessings, Tella!

4 Likes

Welcome home! Put your feet up and have a chat!

As a male, I find your ex’s behavior abhorrent. There are LOTS of cord cutting, banishment and return to sender spells on Spells8. Make sure your intention is clear - it would be easy and quite natural to want to turn him into a frog, but since he’s already a toad that would be a waste of energy. Time wounds all heels, and perhaps my favorite wish for such people is that they get Everything They Deserve. The Universe is already working on this, as it has brought you to a place of kindness, caring and support that is far more powerful than the nastiness of some little toad.

If he is unethical enough to take his bf’s girl and she is broken enough to go, they will eventually turn on each other. There is no honor amongst thieves. Cast your spells, and know that you are healing while they are still wounding each other.

4 Likes