I finally found it, my spiritual path

Hello there,

My name is Nat and I’m really fresh to the Wiccan path. I say that meaning I only found out about it few months ago and learned that my beliefs always aligned with the ones of Wiccans. It was an amazing experience to finally find a spiritual calmness and what I always believed is so widely taken by so many. It was a relief.
I went through a lot in my life and I never could find anyone to help me, guide me or even explain what’s going on internally. Then on a gloomy October’s eve a book called “Year of the Witch” found it’s way to me (New Year, New Witch, eh?). And everything clicked into place in my head.
With a lot of more research over the past months I learned that Wicca focuses on exactly what I was missing to begin healing my psychi and spirit in a healthy way. I’m still a baby on this path and I know I have a lot to learn, but the information I found so far and practices I have endured are already giving me peace. Which is more than I could ever ask for.
I hope to find loads of great Witches here and make a deeper connection with my practice, through the information you’re so kindly gathering on this site.

Blessed Be!

12 Likes

Hi @Viss! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great way to start your path here. Oodles of information and how-to videos. Really great stuff there.

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome Natalia! I’m from Tennessee and I’m a baby witch too! You’ve come to the right place because there is so much info here, but not only that, there are many knowledgeable witches to help you on your new spiritual journey.

6 Likes

Hi Nat, I’m glad that my darlings Christine and Amethyst have already welcomed you. They are rather new and although I have practiced for decades, I’ve only found this wonderful place in March/21. We love both the untaught, and the learned, you come as a seeker of knowledge. What we have we freely share. It is a site where there is no wrong or ugliness. We’ve all be scorned, shamed and made to feel unworthy.
But pretty Nat you are worthy and welcome.
Try reading the Q&A sections and the lessons. If you feel free to throw them out there, if I don’t have the answer, one of the other members will, or at least lead you in the right direction.
Be safe, Be Blessed and know you be Loved
Garnet

5 Likes

Hiya @Viss,

Happy Holidays!

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven :purple_heart:.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can :thinking:.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess :black_cat:

5 Likes

Hi Natalia, I’m Linda from Texas. Welcome! There is so much information on here and everyone is so helpful. I love this site and I learn something new everyday.

5 Likes

Merry meet @Viss! :blush:

You said it beautifully- there really is something about magick that feels like coming home, isn’t there? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you were able to find both your path and your people- you are in a great place to share a love of magick with like-minded witchy souls! :heart::infinite_roots:

As I’m sure you’ve no doubt discovered, both the main Spells8 site and the forum are packed with witchy wisdom- there’s a ton to explore! :compass: If you ever have a topic in particular you’re researching, I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly navigate to relevant discussions. I use them both nearly every day haha! :grin:

Make yourself at home here and don’t be scared to get involved- from the weekly challenge, Thursday group ritual, free tarot readings and more- there are plenty of ways to make the most out of your witchy community. Looking forward to talking with you more soon, Blessed be Nat! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.