I Finally Got It!

I finally got to see the moon!!! I’m always blocked off by trees :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree: but I saw it and got great pics, considering!!!

You don’t even know how stoked I am!!! It wasn’t even too cloudy!! This is the stuff that makes me happy :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

@christina4 you would love it down here where I’m at then. I’ve got a clear view of the moon as it rises and sets. I’ll try to keep my butt awake long enough to capture it for you tonight

6 Likes

I don’t get to see the moon either, so I get your excitement! I’d have to walk out at night to see the moon and it’s just too dangerous in my neighborhood. Very cool pics!

5 Likes

Aw, you’re too kind! But honestly don’t worry about it!! Get the rest, the both of you need it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

During winter I see it fine. The energy is there even through the clouds and even being in my house. It’s more magical to be able to see it. My neighborhood is dangerous, too! I can’t stand it

7 Likes

I haven’t gotten to see it. We have a hurricane coming by us & the weather the last few days has been… different with overcast & cloudy skies. I have also been borderline passing out on the couch around 7 PM this week. Thank you for sharing your pictures! I am so happy that you got to see the moon & that it is a Blue Moon too!

6 Likes

So glad you got to see her! It was overcast and rainy here so I didn’t get to but I could feel her all the same :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I went out to take a picture for you just now and I’m so disappointed because the picture doesn’t show how beautiful it really is but I got a pretty cool picture I suppose

6 Likes

Congrats, @christina4! I feel like I miss a lot in the midwest thanks to constant cloud cover on the important events. :grin:

Thankfully I was able to get some good shots this time. :camera: (I wish I had a better camera on my phone. :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Thank you! I know we’re not that far and I’m getting the tail end of it now. It’s been pouring out for a couple days, but that keeps my situation cleared from certain toxic people hanging outside my house! That’s a story for later!

7 Likes

I’ll help you fix that! I saw a video of how to solve the best capture of the moon with most phones. Zoom all the way in on the moon. Then tap the screen and you’ll see a brightness or something but bring that all the way down then take your photo! Hope this helps, it helped me for when I do see the moon lol

7 Likes

I got the same kind of picture, though if you look close in mine you can see a planet just above the moon (Jupiter? Or Venus?). C4’s phone hack is definitely something I will try next moon. But as for our pictures, I like to think of those rays as the arms of the Goddess reaching out to embrace us. And couldn’t we all use a hug?

7 Likes

Oh yikes! I forgot about Hurricane Henri that was supposed to hit around New York and New England. It looks like the eye is going to pass close to Cape Cod, @Siofra. It’s weaker now, but hopefully you won’t get too much flooding and your power won’t go out for long.

7 Likes

We mostly had wind & some rain. On Saturday we made sure that our generator was working too. We were on the backside, it had turned more inland from us. Today it is just hot & muggy & overcast. We may get some rain later on though. So far so good! Thank you! I’m hoping it doesn’t hang out & turn again toward us.

6 Likes

@christina4 thank you I’ll have to try that!
@Undomeher I agree I felt like I had I cross over the moon and I took it as a blessing from the Lady. I couldn’t so much see the planets where I’m at but people on fb posted pictures where it was clear and they were very visible and it then dawned on me that was probably the reason why I had those odd streaks. Usually when I try to capture the moon it is just a bright circle in the screen but last night’s moon was admittedly a lot brighter out here than it normally is too :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes