I found some good quotes

1. “People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.” - Kim Culbertson

2. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein

3. “Never push a caring person to a place where they just don’t care. Never numb a person who feels everything, into nothing.” -Jm Storm

4. “Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” -Anonymous

5. "One day you will awaken and when you do, you will realize this has all been a dream.
    -Excerpt from The Society For The Infinite Spark

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing they are lovely quotes… My favourites are 3 as it resinates with me a lot and 1 as that is true loneliness…

5 Likes

I’m glad you liked them! Number 1 is lonely!

4 Likes

@christina4 You never fail at finding the perfect quotes, affirmations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Number 4 is beautiful, and so true!

3 Likes

I felt number 1 was quite calming. In fact it’s probably my favorite. To me it reminds me that I would rather be in a quiet drama and stress free situation, even if that is being alone. Because having friends that influence the negative (even if it’s just bitching all the time unknowingly) stresses me out.

I’d also like to mention I listen to people all day and as much as we like to bring positive into the people’s lives they are “stuck” for years. Hence why I am currently working my butt off for a new job that my kids are able to see me and where I can talk about my family and friends without endangering myself or them.

4 Likes

That’s my mom :rofl:

1 Like

I’m working too, I have to move!!! I’m saving but the more I save, the more mommy dearest asks for. :pensive::sob: I have to hide money in a spot that’s unthinkable like inside a tennis ball or my clock.

Dang it, now you know my hiding spots :rofl:

2 Likes