I got a new tattoo!

Got a new tattoo, I really like it and I hope you guys do as well. What do you think? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I think your artist did a great job!! It’s very fine and subtle. Is that your first tattoo?

6 Likes

Gorgeous, @ashlynn!!! :heart_eyes:

Ohhhh, those are elemental symbols, yes?

[Picture from Pintrest]

I think it came out beautifully! Congrats on the new tattoo- enjoy it! :heart:

8 Likes

Yes they are! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thank you!!

7 Likes

Hai hai, thank you he was just a last min pick but my instincts said to trust him. I’m glad I did. And no this is my second tattoo my first one is baby yoda lol

7 Likes

Beautiful! Very meaningful for those of us in the know but won’t drag too much attention to you for people who might react negatively. Nice pick!

6 Likes

That’s a great subtle tattoo. I love that it’s on the inside of your arm. It’s looks great there. I was thinking of a Baby Yoda tattoo, but he wouldn’t go with what I do have on my back already.

6 Likes

I love it @ashlynn! Clearly great minds think alike!

Heres mine :two_hearts:

6 Likes

This is my baby yoda tattoo! image|230x500

5 Likes

We all are on a pretty similar wavelength lol… My left arm ~

6 Likes

It’s a beautiful design- I love how so many of you adapted a similar idea to make it uniquely your own! Everyone’s tattoos look amazing :heart_eyes:

And omg, Baby Yoda is so cute, @ashlynn! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I love them all! I wish I had a better picture of mine. I love the baby yoda too. I have 2 baby yodas on my dashboard in my car to travel with me wherever I may roam. My son got them for me. I would love to get one on my inner arm, I just don’t know what I want yet. I will have to put some thought into it.

Your’s all look great though! Great minds!

3 Likes

Love it ! Looks great and as @Francisco mentioned, artist did a great job! Nice lines!!

3 Likes