I have a new friend

I used to have a cat that I was very close to, we were very emotionally codependent. When she died I was devastated. She’s the one whose picture I used for tax the other day.

But over the last few years I’ve made a habit of going to pet shops and just looking at the kitty’s they have for adoption when it’s not out of the way.

Yesterday we walked over to the kennel area, my husband instantly bonded with this baby and I just couldn’t leave without him.

His name is Squirt. He’s very intelligent, and sweet.

Strangely enough, after reading through his paperwork, I found out he born a year and a day after my previous kitty died.

18 Likes

Awww, what a cutie! :blush:
Kiss his little kitty head for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

He’s adorable!

8 Likes

How very cute! Many blessings on you and Squirt! LOL! I do like that name!

8 Likes

Some things are just meant to be! I’m so glad that he came into your life!

I couldn’t imagine my life without my 2 kitty boys.

6 Likes

Awesome! @Torista, he is gorgeous and I believe that the animals pick us over someone else.

6 Likes

A year and a day you say??? If that isn’t synchronicity I don’t know what is! At least, I would take it as so :smile: She is adorable and I am also in love with her. You guys are so blessed! Squirt is a great name it makes me kinda giggle when I say it.

6 Likes

A very handsome boy, I wish you the joy of each other.
Garnet - Trailblazer

6 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I love cats, but 1 of my dogs does not, but 1 day I’m hoping that I can have 1 again.

He is a love! :two_hearts: Congratulations :tada:

6 Likes

Cute kitty!

(Psst…if you’re here, you have a lot of new friends! Merry Meet!)

8 Likes

@anon87969570 @Susurrus @Amethyst @MeganB @LadyAuld.ofChico @Artemisia

I was like to thank all you for your complements and enthusiasm.

And as Unfomeher said I do feel like everyone here are friends.

8 Likes

Hello, Squirt!!! :heart_eyes: :cat2: Ahhhhh he’s such a cutie- congrats on your new furry friend, @Torista! :heart:

It sounds like Squirt is the right kitty for you. Your heart and the numbers are saying that he’s the one- you were meant to be together! :blush:

I’m so happy for you, Torista! :sparkles:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.