I have a question

The day before yesterday i started a 7 day money spell and i started Thursday and I completely forgot about it yesterday. Do I continue it or because i missed a day and just start over?

9 Likes

@destinee2… I wouldn’t say that you have to start completely over, but I would make sure that you keep up on it & add on an extra day at the end to make up for the day that you missed. :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Will definitely do that. Thank you so much.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would definitely agree with Siofra here!

The only reason I would say to start over would be if you feel the energy from the spell hasn’t really done it’s thing and has lost its momentum, so to speak, because you missed a day. If you find that after you’ve done the spell and waited an adequate amount of time and nothing has happened then I would start again. Make a note that if the spell is interrupted or missed a day that it needs to be restarted and go from there. :blush:

6 Likes

I got the that i was hoping for!!!
:heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’d say that was some very successful spellwork- congrats again, @destinee2! :tada: :heart::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.