I have an issue with baby kitties 🐱

Ok I have strays. They have babies each year but this year my ‘neighbor’ took all the babies (5) from their mama at 3 weeks old. I know one has breathing problems. And nobody is home all day to care for them. My question is: what can I do besides a pet protection spell to help these kitties? The others smell the babies and wait at the neighbors door to be close to their babies. It’s heart breaking :broken_heart: I do feed the strays and they’ve gotten close to me.

5 Likes

Call the humane society closest to you. If they’re not taking care of the babies they’ll take them away and probably take the mamas too and foster them out and find them good homes.

7 Likes

Are your neighbors nice? I’m assuming you’ve tried to have a conversation but thought I’d ask anyway lol. I have odd neighbors which makes situations difficult sometimes as well. I will light a candle tonight for the kitties safety and health.

6 Likes

No they’re not nice. It’s a sad situation!! I’m going to take @Amethyst advice and call the humane society. That’s a great idea!

6 Likes

Hopefully, the neighbors won’t get upset about it, but kittens that young need their Moms.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree! The humane society or the ASPCA came over and the neighbor signed ownership over for the kittens and they came back last night (bc that’s when the strays come out to eat) and caught them with a nice food trap. It was so sad to see them go because I was used to feeding them but it’s for the better good!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going to miss them.

3 Likes

Thanks doll!! (。:heart::heart:。)

3 Likes

You’re welcome, love!

2 Likes