I have returned from the busy side

Been away for a bit, had a lot going on and not a lot of time to focus. Glad to be back. Missed coming to my little corner witchy internet :stuck_out_tongue:

14 yr old is now an official high schooler and she had an amazing grad. Makes me look back and wonder where the time went. My youngest is graduating next year, so I have to do this all again for her next summer.

Got a new Tarot deck–dark Forest Vintage and my next deck will be the Mists of Avalon oracle.

Other than that, hi guys- now to go look and see what was missed

10 Likes

Hi, good to see you. Congratulations for your kids, time does go too fast. Mists of Avalon sounds like a beautiful oracle. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

It\s like Yule today! All these wonderful missing friends popping back around! Hi! I’m so glad to see you! Welcome back! Congratulations on your sweet baby! Graduations are exciting. I have a kiddo beginning high school this year too. They homeschool, so it’s a little different, but exciting nonetheless. I’m glad to see you and I’m happy life is slowing down a little bit for you!

7 Likes

Yay! Glad to have you back. You’re been busy. Good luck with your new deck!

6 Likes

Welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad to hear that, even though you were away, it was for good reasons. Congrats to you and your kiddo!

5 Likes

Welcome back @Dierna_Nimue_Selene.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Dierna_Nimue_Selene!

A huge congrats to the new grad :mortar_board: and a double congrats on the new tarot and oracle decks- I hope they are everything you are hoping for and more. Enjoy them! :blush: :flower_playing_cards:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Hello :wave: @Dierna_Nimue_Selene and welcome back! :hugs:

Congrats :partying_face: on the graduations, completed and upcoming! How do you like your new Dark Forest Vintage Tarot Deck? I think Mists of Avalon is already on my wishlist! I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

With love :heart: always

4 Likes

I love it. Used a couple times now and it shuffles nicely. I have connected very well so it’s prob going to be one one of my go-to decks.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.