I have to show my gift

My son always buys me gifts because it makes him feel good. Oh, he’s a great cook too!!! But here’s the newest gift I received from my big guy:

I will be consecrating it along with the pink moonstone in the pic.

Here’s what the pieces mean of the dream catcher:

https://images.app.goo.gl/d4796Aza4wC63KNe9

14 Likes

That’s an awesome gift! I love it! I thought that was a piece of Aquamarine, good think I’m not a paid crystal identifier. I’m so bad with it from pictures.

It looks like a crystal grid enclosed in the circle. Or that’s what it reminds me of anyway. :heart: :parrot:

8 Likes

It does look like a crystal grid.

7 Likes

Aww, how sweet of him. He knows just what you’d like!

7 Likes

He really does!! We’re like friends :joy: we are close!!! We have so much fun together! I love my kids uggg!!! :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

What a beautiful gift :heart_eyes: and I had no idea of the symbolism behind a dream catcher, your always teaching me new things :heart:

My son is a sweet boy like yours, he’s always picking up little treasures and trinkets for me :heart:

8 Likes

Oh how sweet!!! Aren’t kids the greatest little beings ever!!!

8 Likes

They really are :heart::hugs: I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for my favourite tiny humans :heart::heart: they are my :earth_africa:

7 Likes

My middle son & my daughter (still) find treasures in their travels for me. Sometimes my oldest surprises me (he got me 2 Baby Yoda (Grogu) bobble heads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, we call our kids & our friends kids… tiny humans!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Kids are awesome & it’s amazing when you can watch them turn into little adults. :grinning:

7 Likes

This is a very beautiful gift, I was always fascinated about dream catchers but never seem to get one of my own. I must say though you big guy has taste :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Your son is not only very kind and loving- he is also very smart too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It reminds of a class I took called the Science of Happiness- we learned through studies that money does buy happiness when you spend it on others! :blush: Your son knows one of the main keys to being happy in life- he’s a very wise kid! :heart:

Enjoy your beautiful new treasures, Christina- they are gorgeous and are reminders of how much you are loved! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

He learned that from me. What’s the point of having money when you can’t share it with the ones you love??? Money cannot make you happy!!! It’s either money or happiness and love!!! That’s how I see it anyway.

4 Likes

Your son has a wise mother- very well said, Christina! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The tiny and huge (my son is taller than me and wears size 13 sneakers!) humans are my world as well!!! :relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

6 Likes

My son is the same height as me already and he’s only ten :sob: but I’m only 5ft tall so that wouldn’t be hard :joy: :heart:

6 Likes

Beautiful gift! Lucky momma!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes