I just created my own spell

Last night I created my own Successful Business Spell for Business Owners. If there’s any Business Owners here I’ll be more than happy to share it with you. Once I put more practice in the Spell myself.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Yes!

I have read lots of books of spells but I still believe that the best way to go is crafting each spell on your own. The process of writing the spell is part of the Magic. In my opinion, ready-made spells are just guidance (especially for beginners) to gain confidence and get ideas.

I am always interested in reading and discovering new spells. Feel free to share it here or in private! :+1:

4 Likes

Yes Francisco , I totally agree I’m learning to create my own spells. I will feel more connected when I’m doing a spell I created. I will definitely share it once I get more practice. Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on writing your new spell, @MelaninWitch! :clap: It’s always so exciting and rewarding to craft your own spellwork- a very good feeling! I’m not a Business Owner per-say, but I do all my own finances and run the household, so maybe that counts :laughing: I would love to see your spell when you are ready to share it :heart:

4 Likes

Thank You my Dear and I will be sharing very soon. My spell can also work for growing your finances as well. It’s all about your intentions and you can make it your own, you can always Add to it.

3 Likes