I’m so excited to be here!

Hey everyone! I am Karen! I live in the US in Kansas City, Missouri. I am from Mississippi originally but being true to my sign (Sagittarius) I left when I turned 18 and have roamed all over for the last 26 years. I knew very early on that something was different about me. I have always had a connection to nature and a sixth sense that is very strong. I experienced magic early on. I was only two hours away from New Orleans and I frequently went to a book store where I bought a book of spells. I tried one of those spells when I was 18 but became scared as my spell had worked (I did a money gris Gris bag) however after I made great tips that night but blew out my knee at the end of my shift. I was sure I was being punished. I then began my spiritual journey. I am still on that journey. I now am embracing my gift and have learned that it, although never taught, has been passed down to me through my family. It has been a beautiful journey so far and I am still so very new! I’m grateful for all of the wonderful information here and all of the resources! I’m amazed and inspired by everyone and everything I have seen here so far and I look forward to many great things to come! Thank you!

Blessed be!

Karen

9 Likes

Welcome. I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Be careful doing anything that you’re not familiar with. But I’m glad your spell worked!!! We have an initiation course here that will teach you everything that you need to know. Hold on…

Can someone help me find the initiation course link??? :joy:

Sorry @karen9 I’m bad with them links. Other links, I’m ok with.

Any way it’s nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re here!!!
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Hi @karen9 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA. I’m pretty eclectic in my practice. I love that your first spell worked so well for you & I’m sorry about the knees. I have knee issues so I know how not fun that is.

I will add the link for the Self Initiation course, Self Initiation & please look at the other courses too! There is so much good information on the site & we have a (Group Ritual - Jun 3) Unlocking the Third Chakra :old_key:.

I’m happy that you are here & can’t wait to speak to you more! Have a great day!

8 Likes

Welcome, Karen!! :wave:

I am glad that you didn’t let that one experience close you off from your true self and true beliefs :sparkles:

It is usually very rewarding to see a spell manifest, and following this path is all about freeing yourself from fear.

It’s great to have you here!

8 Likes

Hi @karen9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Meery meet :innocent:

It’s very nice to meet you! I am Nicki but everyone calls me Nick… really happy you’re here.

8 Likes

Merry meet to a fellow traveller- it sounds like you have had some amazing adventures, @karen9! :heart_eyes:

Joining in with the others to wish you a very warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- we are blessed to have you here :infinite_roots: :heart:

Feel free to make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or discover some witchy wisdom you’d like to share. We may be all over the world, but we are all learning and exploring magick together :open_book: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I am very grateful and so humbled to meet everyone! I feel like i have finally found what and who I have been roaming around forever looking for! I am so looking forward to the adventures and relationships ahead!

6 Likes

It’s a true pleasure to meet you! Thank you so much! I am so looking forward to learning and growing here! Thank you for welcoming me!

7 Likes

Hi @Siofra!! How cool that you are from Cape Cod!! I was fortunate enough to have lived in Providence from 2001-2003! I was able to visit Cape Cod and wow! Just wow!! What an enchanting place! I look forward to getting to know you as well!

6 Likes

Hi Nick!! Thank you so much for welcoming me! I really look forward to all that is ahead and am so happy to be here as well!!

7 Likes

Hi @Francisco!! What kind words! Thank you so much for them! I am humbled and grateful to be here!

7 Likes

@Amethyst I am figuring out how to tag people to reply LOL!

7 Likes

Thanks for helping out with the link to the initiation course!!! :pray::parrot::sparkles:

6 Likes

Oh you’re welcome! Anything for you lovely! :parrot:

5 Likes

Karen,
Karen and I am so glad that you recognized your gifts and talents and that you found us here on infinite roots.You will find that you will learn so much and expand your magic in your life. We are here for you, and were happy to answer any questions!
I am super excited for you as well! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
You will blossom :rose:and as you blossom you will learn more and more!
Jeannie

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you so much! I am so grateful to finally have a sense of peace and tranquility…. Like home! Thank you for your kind words! I look forward to all of the things to come with you all!

7 Likes