I’m so ThankFull for Everyone

:face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:I started to wonder about this site cuz I wasn’t getting the info I needed/wanted exactly then! but then I got an email explaining that (I’m a bAby WiTcH :shushing_face::wink:) & the level of entry into the site. I knew then , I was in the right place and the right time with things happening around me that … just fits … and feels so comforting.
So Thank You All For What You Do !!
Just know I’m Thankful for this community!
So Much So ! :cupid::crescent_moon::cupid:

10 Likes

@steph And we are thankful that you’re here! Welcome and looking forward to talking with you more on here.

Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Hi @steph! Merry meet and welcome to the forum!

There are lots to do on-site once you’ve joined. Have you found all the Courses yet? Always a good place to start. We have a few activities going on right now too, a Weekley Witchy Challenge that ends on Tuesday, and a Divination Discussion that ends on Wednesday. Then we have a group rite on Thursdays, which is mainly having a cup of tea with intentions. It’s fun!

We’re glad to have you on the forum. If you have any questions just pop up and ask. Someone is sure to be able to help you out.

Anyhoo, nice to meet you! Hope to be chatting more with you soon!

4 Likes

Welcome @steph. I am new too and Spells8 is a beautiful safe zone.
Follow @kasie she knows what she is talking about.

5 Likes

:blush:

Thanks, @berta. I just know what helped me out when I first started. It’s only fair to share that info with other people when they come along.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @steph! :heart:

We are happy to have you here too! I hope you have been finding many interesting discussions around the forum- I know there is a lot to learn and explore :open_book: Kasie shared some great resources to help get your started- and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :blush:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking more with you soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes