I need a teacher

Hey, guys! I am Bei Bei from China. I have studied micro-cards with a teacher in China. But I think what I need more is someone His teacher has a wealth of experience. My English is not very good. But I’m trying to study. Mine. This is a makeup artist, too. And the piercing artist. But I. Physique may have some psychic functions. So I’m more eager to enter the magical world. I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.

8 Likes

Hi its nice to meet you :slight_smile: I’m Lisa and eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :heartpulse: I don’t actually know what micro cards are but there are so many amazing people here I’m sure someone will know what you mean :heartpulse: You can have a look at all the Courses available on the website they have really helped me grow in my Craft :heartpulse: and ask any questions in the Q&A section of the forum :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

我们欢迎你! 我叫 Wade 和我住在 Springfield, 俄亥俄。我的“中文的名字”是李方。我说一点儿中文 :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I would love to help teach you whatever you’d like to learn!

5 Likes

Wow! You really are amazing

6 Likes

Nah, I’m just a language geek :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

So thoughtful :heartpulse: I love language but I am unable to learn them :zipper_mouth_face: I’m always so impressed when other people can speak even a little in more than one language :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi Bei Bei! I’m Amethyst from the USA. @Liisa gave you some good links to follow. I am unsure how to help you with your English but if you are ever uncertain, just ask and someone will help. Maybe @wade can translate for us in the meantime. Nice to meet you!

8 Likes

By gosh, Wade honey, is there anything you can’t do? I am in awe…again.
And Bei Bei, we welcome you with love and respect. :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Shenanigans :see_no_evil: I’m SUPER rusty because it’s been too long since I’ve gotten to practice :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

All Google says micro cards are is sd cards 🤦

5 Likes

Welcome and we will help you! I’m Christina from New York and in the meantime, ask away!!

6 Likes

We need to help this girl!!! What’s the link for the course bc at least she can speak English.

5 Likes

I’ve read all the lessons here. And every day. Review.

6 Likes

Thank you for your reply, in fact, my English is very poor.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Honestly, you don’t look like a wizard.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply, because there is so little information about witches in China. But I especially like this culture. And myself It is possible to have a psychic constitution. I’ve even encountered it a few times. He came to talk to me. It’s on my phone screen.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply, in fact, my English is very poor.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I hope you are all right.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply. In fact, I am also very confused, do not know where to start learning almost everything on this site I have Yes, I have. And save it. It’ll be repeated when you have time.

6 Likes