Where are all the printable pages?

Silly question…

Is there a place on spell 8 where all the beautiful printable pages are ? Am I missing it. I’m so in love with the pages created.
Maybe with membership you could have a Google drive access link or something for all the beautiful works.

Thanks in advance for I’m sure the easiest answer I could not seem to figure out. (I blame my phone !!!)

Xoxo​:cat2::heart:

7 Likes

Great idea! There are so many pages that it’s hard to keep track of all of them.

I will work on putting them all in a single place. In the meantime:

Let me know if you notice anything that’s missing!

Update 2021: I’ve been trying to put them all in here: Grimoire PDF. If you’re logged in to Spells8, you’ll be able to download all of them from one place.

12 Likes

Thank you @Francisco for these pages. Here I was copying down the notes and trying to make it look pretty (my BoS that is). I really like the idea of the Binder where I can place it to where it resonates with me. Right now my notebook, if you were to look at it, is all over the map. I can actually go into the office and have it printed there. :blush: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you for this list Francisco! Are there any plans to add more crystals in the Crystal Attunements section?

3 Likes

Absolutely!! So far this year I’ve been a bit busy with the Esbats and new courses and lessons. But there will definitely be new crystal attunements soon! :gem:

I have this list of stones planned: Agate, Amber, Aventurine, Aquamarine, Fluorite, Emerald, Jade, Moldavite, Peridot, Sapphire.

Do you have any suggestions?? Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Closing - issue has been resolved.