I need good vibes

Y’all I need every prayer and good vibes that you can send this way. I’m currently laying in labor and delivery with contractions that are about 7 minutes apart. They’ve given me an IV and a shot to try to stop contractions for (at the very least) another week because at 25 weeks she is considered viable. She’s weighing about 2 lbs though according to my ultrasound and so the doctor says she has that in her favor should she decide to come way early. As far as they can tell all her organs have formed but aren’t all developed so I’m also receiving steroids to help boost the development of her organs in the event that we can get the contractions stopped tonight and she still decides to come within the next few weeks. :pleading_face::pray::pregnant_woman:

15 Likes

@phoenix_dawn i lit a candle for you and sending love and light.

10 Likes

My love and prayers are going to both of you right now. Please hang in there hun. I wish I could be there to hold your hand even if it was just for a minute.

I don’t know if it will help how you’re feeling at the moment but I was a premmie born at 26 weeks and I’m absolutely fine. I know that you and bubbie will be fine too.

I have lit a candle for each of you and sending you so much love and light.

12 Likes

Please keep us updated but make sure you get all the rest you can! I’m going to do a healing grid. I can pray and place you and the baby in my healing box if you’d like.

9 Likes

I just made a crystal healing grid for you and the baby.
:gem: I used amazonite for the main crystal- used to treat energy taken from a person.
:gem: Clear quartz- regulates and balances out your entire body
:gem: Black tourmaline- grounding, to keep you and the baby calm
:gift_heart: The entire grid is on top of a selenite slab to keep the grid charged. All the quartz points are pointed out which directs the energy outward to you and baby. The selenite slab is inside of a copper pyramid which is a natural amplifier as well as the clear quartz.
:gift_heart: I meditated on you and baby being healed by the medication and the crystals healing energy. You both being sent home and having a full term delivery.
May you both be healed :hibiscus::pray::hibiscus:

I forgot to add the picture :grin:

11 Likes

@phoenix_dawn I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers & light a candle for you both during my morning. Sending you both healing love & light & praying for a couple of more weeks, at least before she is delivered. :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m keeping you in my thoughts @phoenix_dawn :heart: :heart: Please do keep us updated!

10 Likes

Goddess. I hope they’re both ok. :pray:

10 Likes

Praying for you and the baby. Hang in there, mama! Everything will be okay :baby::heart::muscle:

10 Likes

Damn. Am lighting a candle for you now, and will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

8 Likes

We’ve gotten contractions stopped they sent me home around 6 this morning but of course I’m on bed rest until further notice. Thank you everyone for your prayers I’m sorry I left y’all hanging but I’ve been sleeping since I got home.

@christina4 yes of course add us to the box.and you’re grid is gorgeous and must be very powerful

@jessica72 that does make me feel a little better

Obviously we aren’t out of the woods but the doctors are hopeful that bed rest and her father’s giant genes that we can stall a few weeks and that since she weighed half pound more than most babies at this stage that she’ll be able tough it out. I however get to enjoy daily steroid injections until then to help her organs get closer to development

I can’t thank you all enough for your prayers

13 Likes

Sending healing vibes and psychic energy your way.

12 Likes

So glad you’re home. It sucks that you have to be on bed rest but it’s better than the alternative. Keep safe, both of you!

9 Likes

Try and rest now hun. Steroids do wonderful things :revolving_hearts: I credit them with why Connie is so strong :muscle:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy :kissing_heart::heartpulse:

10 Likes

My family will send our intents and blessings to both you and your baby. My wife and I have been in your shoes. Our boy was born at 24 1/2 weeks. It took some time but he is as healthy and strong as any.

Stay strong and safe.

9 Likes

Aw hunni I wish that there was something more I could do for you than just prayers. But I’m so glad that the Goddess helped. Goodness no don’t apologise. I know that we all would understand how exhausted you would be. You need to focus on you on bubbie. I’m so pleased to hear that you’re both home safe. Sending you the biggest hug.

7 Likes

Aww I’ve been where you are and I know how scary it can be. Hang in there! Like Mark01 said, our son was born at 24 1/2 wks at only 1 lb, 4 oz. and while it was a long journey, he’s doing wonderful now and is almost 10. Take heart and know that all your sacrifices are making a big difference for your little one. Sending you lots of love, light and blessings and happy healing vibes!

9 Likes

@phoenix_dawn You are incredibly strong! You got this!

I’m so glad you are home now. Lots of love sent your way. :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Oh, thank Goddess :slight_smile: I am so happy to hear it!

9 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you are home now. Having been on bedrest, I know what you mean. I spent a good amount of time on bedrest too. Feel free to message me if you need to :two_hearts:

6 Likes