I need your positive thoughts

I’m sitting here thinking about how much I adore each and every one of you. You’re all so unique in your own way! I need @praecog29 to add me again to the energy exchange. I’ve had three deaths in one day. I’ll take any support, positive energy, thoughts, vibes, prayers or anything else.
Thank you all!! I love each of you, fam!!

18 Likes

I know you tagged Ben (@praecog29) but I went ahead and added your request :hearts: I’m keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @MeganB ! You’re the bestest ever!

6 Likes

@christina4 I’m keeping you in my thoughts and lighting a white candle for you, may it’s light surround you with comfort and healing energy.
:candle::heart:

6 Likes

Surrounding you with warm golden light and white love.

7 Likes

Sending you peace, love and healing @christina4

7 Likes

Sending love and light, I will light a candle to help guide their energies to where they belong x

6 Likes

Thank you all!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Sending love & light to you! I will light a candle for you this afternoon. I’m so sorry for your losses & sending strength :heart:

6 Likes

Oh my, I’m sorry to hear that.:cry:
I will say a prayer to Apollo to send you some of his healing light and for my dragon guardian to lend you some strength during this difficult time.

8 Likes

So Sorry for your loss…I cant even begin to imagine the pain of 3 deaths in one day. Positive thoughts and support are coming your way.

7 Likes

Oh my goddess, that’s terrible. I’ll certainly keep you in my tonight when I say my prayers. If you need to talk or something, we’re here for that too. Lots of love and light to you. :purple_heart: :candle:

8 Likes

You poor thing :disappointed:

Sending you so much love :heart:

9 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened <3 I’ll make an offering to the Gods in your honour to ask for strength and comfort <3 We are always here for anything you need <3 Blessed Be <3

9 Likes

Sending good vibes your way, Christina! We’re all here for you. :rose: :pray:

9 Likes

Lighting a white candle for you and sending you positive thoughts.
Love and Light
Rebecca xx

9 Likes

Your in my thoughts @christina4 everything will be fine, you just hang in there. Sending you Love and Light.

10 Likes

This is such sad news, @Christina4- I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Sending big hugs- take the time you need to mourn and process.

Sending endless love and light your way, there will be a candle lit here for you tonight :candle:

9 Likes

You’re welcome!

9 Likes