UPDATE! -- I need your questions!

Hey everyone!

I’m going to be doing a Q&A type video on my YouTube channel in a few weeks and I need your questions! If there’s anything you’ve got questions about regarding my practice, my beliefs, witchcraft in general, polytheism, etc. and you’d like me to answer them in a video, drop them here or send me a message! :heart:

Update

The video/podcast episode is now live!

Ask a Witch - You asked, I answered! || June Q&A - YouTube

16 Likes

I’ll be tuning in. I have a question. You’re tarot insight is excellent, how long did it take to master this, did you memorize the meanings or use intuition. :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Oh how exciting! I will have to check this out & see if I can come up with any questions for you! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Oh, how exciting! :grinning:

Everything you have to say is a gift, Megan, and I’m sure this is going to be another wonderful video! :heart:

As for questions… I’m sure you’ve touched on it before, but maybe what you think about being a witch online versus a witch in the local community (if that makes sense)? It’s easy these days to find magickal spaces and fellow magick-lovers on the web, but much harder to find witchy spaces in person. How have you personally worked with that divide and what do you think about any local/nearby witchy places you’ve come across? :mage: :sparkles:

Looking forward to the video! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@MeganB thats so cool. Proud of u babe.

Question: what is polytheism? Why do u believe it?

Question 2: what does witchcraft mean to you?

8 Likes

Ohh these are all great questions, thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

@MeganB u are very welcome my friend

7 Likes

@BryWisteria ooooooo those are great too. I would like to add to these questions @MeganB

Wheu find a online group or in person one who do u know this is a good place for you. Not just intuition please.

9 Likes

I’m gathering all of these questions together and should be recording next week! I can still take a few more questions, I think :heart:

6 Likes

Bumping because the video is out now! :heart:

Ask a Witch - You asked, I answered! || June Q&A - YouTube

(also, random that someone gave it a :-1: already :rofl: but whatever!)

6 Likes

Congratulations. Will be watching it :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

Excellent video. I don’t like the Raider Waite tarot either. I have a question. What’s folkism? You were talking about warning signs of groups with prejudices, I don’t know what folkism is? Great Q&A. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

That’s a great question! The very simple answer is that it’s a racist ideology that says only white people can be Norse pagans or worship the Norse Gods. I’ll grab some reference links for you, but that’s the basic premise of folkism.

FOLKISM: Spiritual Racism - YouTube

Asatru Folk Assembly - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Ok. Don’t agree with it, basically we don’t know fully the old world or old religions, so I’m sure people of all races honoured these Gods. These people were travellers, warriors. They would’ve come into contact with a variety of people. Even putting that aside, I think it makes the Gods very small to say only a certain race can worship them. They’re so much bigger than that.

5 Likes

That’s my thoughts exactly! :heart:

5 Likes

Scandinavian Ásatrú members have come out against this practice. The US branch even has this disclaimer on their website.
The fact is that the Vikings, or River people, travelled and brought people from all over back to Norway, Sweden, Iceland, the Faroe Islands, etc.

There are even similarities between Vodou and the Norse pantheon.

Truer words have never been spoken. A truly great god is neither that petty or jealous, instead knows it’s worth.

5 Likes

https://www.heathensofyorkshire.com/constitution-copy
I found this on Norse mythology. It’s very good and shows that all people are accepted.
I’ve attached a screenshot of the keypoints, but it totally rejects this folkism (something I’d never heard of before).

We are so blessed guys to have this Spells8 coven, I really feel its got Divine backing because everyone is made welcome here.:sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hooray! :partying_face: Can’t wait to watch it! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.