I started my own garden today :D

i got some tomatoes and some marigolds started and my grandma let me get my very own house plant too so i can be more connected to nature, also i’m so exited to see my tomatoes grow and also i’m thinking about growing strawberries, rosemary and some squash
i’m very exited and i feel like i’m becoming more close to nature, also this is my second time having a garden, the first time i was confused but now im ready to start a new one and give more of my time to take care of it and grow stuff

11 Likes

Thats awesome! I love to see who grows what. I have so many herbs, variety of flowers, potatoes, garlic, onion, carrots, tomatoes, lavender. This is my second time trying to grow lavender. It’s hard but I have two sprouts over two weeks. Lol

8 Likes

Congratulations on starting your garden! It sounds very soothing.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your new garden!! The seeds I planted earlier are growing fast and it’s very rewarding to see them coming out!

Feel free to share pictures of your garden. Good Luck!! :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Congrats, @summer2! You’ve chosen some lovely plants to get started with :blush:.

May all of your plants thrive this season :pray::green_heart: Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

thank you :smile:

4 Likes

ooh nice, also i will take pictures soon but im gonna wait until it gets bigger :>

4 Likes

thanks and also that’s amazing!
that is very inspiring that you have so many plants in your garden

4 Likes

SO lovely! Bringing forth life is one of my favorite things, love growing from seed. I potted two new beautiful baby money trees. Named them Lucky and Abundance, Abbey she prefers. Enjoy!!!

5 Likes