I traveled to Crete!

Sisters, I was absent from the forum because I was traveling to my island Crete! I am sending you photos!

12 Likes

Beautiful! Hope you have a fun and safe journey!

8 Likes

It looks lovely there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I haven’t been to Crete but I’ve been to Rhodes a few times :blush: I remember delicious food and wine, beautiful old architecture and lots of sun :smiling_face: :wine_glass: :sun: And people were in no hurry, someone told me that it’s not so precise here on the islands, a week or a month here or there :sweat_smile: I got my athame from the marketplace there too. :sword_tarot:

9 Likes

Oh, what a beautiful place to go to! :heart: Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us – I hope you have safe travels! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@AIRAM those are lovely pictures! What a wonderful trip you got to go on! :hugs: Thank you for sharing the lovely photos! I hope you had a wonderful time! :dizzy:

9 Likes

@Susurrus I had a wonderful seven amazing days!

8 Likes

@MeganB it was fantastic!

9 Likes

@Amethyst it was fantastic!

9 Likes

@CelestiaMoon all of Greece is great!

10 Likes

@AIRAM wow, those are some lovely pics of a lovely place, thank you for sharing and glad you had a good time.

9 Likes

Wow! What an enchanting place. Treasure every moment. Thank you for sharing the photographs.

9 Likes

Wow! :heart_eyes:

Look at those lights shining on the water in the harbor, the beautiful stone architecture, and vivid greenery- it looks like a place overflowing with culture and history! What a fun adventure, @AIRAM- thank you so much for sharing the pictures. I would love to visit Crete someday! :sparkles:

Hope you had fun travels and that you made it home safely :pray: :blush:

8 Likes

I had a great time! This is the place where I was born and I love it very much

8 Likes

@Heav3n @Ancient_Queen @BryWisteria @MeganB @Amethyst @CelestiaMoon @Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m so glad you liked it!

9 Likes

How glorious!! It looks absolutely beautiful! I am always so inspired by people’s travels far and wide! It looks like you had a lovely time!

9 Likes

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

I am glad you had a great time :heart:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.