I wrote my first spell!

I have been looking forward to spring since Fall!! I was so excited that the new moon was falling around the spring equinox, and it felt very auspicious and I had to do something. I have been feeling off lately and was hoping the nice weather would get me out of the funk, well I got impatient and did it myself! lol I looked up some spells for spring and renewal, and also for renewing and rekindling love, and I wanted to use the power of the new moon as well. That’s a lot of energy to put together! I used my eclectic witchy-ness and wrote my own spell, with intentional crystals and candles… and OMG it felt GREAT! I took a record of what I used and how the candles melted and how the flames flickered. It was so beautiful!! I feel freakin stoked right now and just had to share with my awesome online coven!!!

11 Likes

Wooohooo @GemRobin76- those good feelings are usually what I take to show that the spell was a success. Congrats to you on both writing your first spell and for the successful cast! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing your positive spell experience- may all your intentions manifest positivity, and I wish you continued success with your future spellwork. Lots of love and blessed be! :bouquet: :blush::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Yay for doing your own spell! That’s great! I believe the ones you write are worth more than the ones you look up because you really put your heart into them. Way to go!

7 Likes

UPDATE! so… the spell is starting to work!! Love growing again, positive self- love growing again, all around good vibes blooming!! BLESSED BE!

6 Likes

How exciting! It’s always a great feeling when a spell goes well, and an even better feeling when that first spell is cast! :tada:

Thank you for choosing to share your excitement with us so we can be excited with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is just the first spell in your journey, and many more will come after this, I’m sure!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.