I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts

I’ve followed the rule of “be prepared for the seen and the unseen” I manifest my intentions with that in mind and actually I say it aloud. The outcome is destined so if there was a flux up, I may have needed the rest, or the lesson on patience.
Blessed Be
Chris

5 Likes

@MeganB
Ohhh dear Meg, u know how to make someone feel better :heartbeat:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria .
Thanks dearie, I think I will start taking my courses seriously​:joy::joy:,I have been for weeks and am carried off by the forum chats and jokes​:relaxed:

5 Likes

While I know you’ve selected an answer, I just wanted to add what I’ve learned from studying Moonology by Yasmin Boland. I stumbled across her site last year and was immediately drawn to her insight and knowledge about astrology and the lunar cycles. Here is a very brief summary of the energies and actions I take during the phases based on her work.

• New Moon :new_moon:: time to set your intentions for this lunar cycle; start of new beginnings
  • Waxing Moon :waning_crescent_moon:: time to take action; energy is building; challenges are possible
  • Full Moon :full_moon_with_face:: peak energy, surrender to the Divine; emotional explosions and dream manifestations
  • Waning Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:: process what you’ve been through and release anything you need to let go of
  • Balsamic Moon (right before the new moon): soothing time with healing energy; make peace with current cycle.

Eclipses bring intense energy. Yasmin views them as portals into another life: opening up opportunities and closing down what is no longer serving us.

We have four eclipses this year, two in Scorpio and two in Taurus. Depending on your Rising Sign, this will affect different houses or aspects of your life. I’m a Libra Rising so it affects my 8th and 2nd house. The 8th house is related to finances, debt, sex, and anything you consider taboo. The 2nd House is related to cash, property, possessions, and values - including how you value yourself. So for me, I’ll have intense energy in these areas depending on which sign the moon is in.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @amara! :heart:

Hahaha I know the feeling well, my friend- it is easy to lose track of the hours while reading all the posts here in the forum! It is not only a fun place to be, it’s an educational one too- I always learn so much from everyone here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria
I lost my learning book​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Uh-oh! Sorry you lost your book, Amara- luckily, there’s a spell for that :wink::closed_book: :two_hearts:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

@BryWisteria
I will be sure to try it out cause I miss my book😰

5 Likes

Also wanted to wish you well with the interviews! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I hope it finds its way back to you very soon! :pray::heart:

5 Likes

I manifest all of the time during lunar cycles. Its just a matter of your preference. There isnt a right or wrong way for you to practice your craft. Others can tell u their experiences, but at the end of the day its really up to u how u want to continue your path. What calls to u? How does something make u feel?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.