I'd Like Your Input

I’ve been making posts about crystals and their correspondences. But which crystals would you like to learn more about??

8 Likes

I’ve got a huge palm stone of blue adventurine. I know it was mentioned here for something but I can’t remember what!

8 Likes

Ok I’ll make a list!!! Thanks for your input :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I have a pearl that my Grandad gave me, it’s very small he found in when he was in the Navy and kept it all that time :heart: I remember reading that pearls have properties like crystals and that they have connections to the moon? Not sure if they count as a crystal though? :heart:

6 Likes

Unakite, Staurolite, Serpentine, Mookaite, Prehenite, Pietersite, Peridot, Magnetite, Lodestone, Lepidolite, Labradorite, Hematite, Danburite, Cuprite, Amazonite!

To name a few :smiley: :joy: :crazy_face: :heart: :gem:

7 Likes

You’re more than welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have this beauty labeled “Peacock ore”. I haven’t done any research on it but it has a great look and interesting energy. I’d love to learn more about it. Thanks @christina4

7 Likes

I’m very interested in Labradorite and Shungite. As well as Black Tourmaline, beyond general protection.

5 Likes

They definitely have properties!!! Adding it to the list. Good think you made it before @janelle :joy: just kidding, beautiful!!! I’ll get to every crystal and stone!!!

4 Likes

It’s on the list!!! Those are also called bornite. If there’s any green, it’s chalcopyrite.

4 Likes

Absolutely, it’s added to my list!

4 Likes

They’re added to the list. I’ve noticed that you have a lot of crystals/stones ending in -ite. Be careful putting them in water!!!

5 Likes

Thank you for the tip! I’ve always been too afraid to cleanse any crystal in water I must admit. I have a few on that list but others are one’s I’m curious about.
I love all your crystal shares you’ve posted!:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I’m doing pearl now then I’m into unakite and the others. I’m aiming for 2-3 a day bc it’s draining lol. But I’ll get there!!!

With the crystals you mentioned, I’d charge or cleanse with smoke or moonlight. Just to be careful.

6 Likes