If I did a banishing spell on someone, would they be out of my close friends life as well?

I want to banish someone, and my friend is their friend. Would they be out of both our lives? Or just mine (my friend is active daily in my life rather then the other person I’m trying to banish)

5 Likes

It would banish the person that your intention is set on.

5 Likes

Completely? (And thanks :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

I think you’d have to have your intentions well set and maybe a taglock or too, just to make sure. But that’s my opinion.

4 Likes

Yes! (If done correctly)

Try this:

1. As you wash your hands, observe the water going down the drain.

2. Focus on the person you are trying to banish. Visualize their energy being completely washed out of your life.

3. Here you can imagine the person making new friends somewhere else, being happy but far away from you.

There’s another banishing exercise with a piece of paper here: Banishing Spells

Good luck!

6 Likes

Guys, I want to try the banishing spell on your site: https://spells8.com/spell-banish-someone/

I don’t have the person’s full name, can I use their first name and just picture them?
(It’s my intent that counts even in this situation, right?)

5 Likes

Yes that’s fine. Y’all you really need is to think of them and the energy that person brings to you. And banish that. It goes along with it

4 Likes

I think this situation might be tricky. If the person you’re trying to banish from your life is close to your friend, it could have unintended outcomes, too. This is where you would need to be very specific with your spell.

When I say unintended outcomes I don’t mean like backfiring or the rule of three. Off the top of my head, three things come up.

1. If you are close to your friend, banishing this person from your life may unintentionally banish the person from your friend’s life as well depending on how close you are to your friend.
  2. The spell may not work if your friend keeps bringing the other person around.
  3. If your friend doesn’t want this person out of their life they may unintentionally spend less time with you because they can’t/won’t bring the banished person around you.

These are just a few things that popped into my head with this type of work. As always, I recommend being cautious and very specific with your work and intention.

6 Likes

Tysm. Your reply was very helpful! :heart:

3 Likes

My friend has known me longer, and talks to me more. They just see each other daily. (at school) I just want her to drift from my friend and from me. Thank you so much for the heads up! :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :heart: I hope it works the way you want it to!

3 Likes