If I ever needed Prayers..I need them now

Hello everyone, have not been on lately cos I have been sick.
Many of you know that last December I went to a huge hospital 3 hrs drive away to have a routine stent put in my left leg cos I don’t get enough blood to it. I came home ok for a couple of weeks and had to go to the ER cos I was feeling really weird an my leg hurt…Well I had gotten staph when I was in the hospital and it turned to sepsis. Doc told Arvin that he did not really think I would make it through the night, he told me that about 6 days later, I spent 11 days in the hospital and the doctor doing everything he could to save me. He had to open up my leg to drain infection from the sepsis, and it was open until March 18th and finally healed.
Fast forward to May, I was supposed to have a general check up with my doctor, but due to Covid, they would not let me go. She was in a special building doing the Covid Tests, none of the doctors were seeing anyone and you had to have a serious emergency to get in the hospital. I wasn’t feeling well then and wanted to talk to her about what was going on- oh well.
They finally opened up the clinic and the doctors are seeing their patients now, so I got in about 8 days ago. I told her what was going on and I thought she would explode, (she did later-but not at me) Anyhow she sent me for a battery of tests, and it came back my liver is damaged and my heart function is not correct which led to a ekg, and echo again, and it feels like someone is sitting on my chest so xrays too. Well I got sent back to the lab a few days later again, and I have hepatitis. I got it either from the big hospital, (that is what she thinks cos of timing and how it has progressed so far) or when I had surgery here. Any how, I go on some meds on Monday, that are like chemo, I will be sicker than I am now…for about 6 to 8 weeks…then I should be healed, but the damage is done, my heart took a beating with the sepsis and again with the hepatitis… so please send up prayers, I am weak, dizzy, can’t focus or walk well. Love ya all would be here if I could.

6 Likes

OH MY… @roxanne what a terrible situation that you’re going through. So sorry you’re going through that. It definitely doesn’t help due to the situation we are all living under. However, I am happy to learn that you’ve seen your physician but sad to learn the end-results. I will definitely keep you in mind and in my prayers. I wish you nothing but quick healing (to the best that you can) and recovery. It is going to be rough for those weeks because of the medication but just know that I will be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes! :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s terrible @roxanne! I feel so sorry for you! Sending you positive energy and prayers. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

sending you lots of positivity @roxanne , hang in there you are strong

5 Likes

Stay strong, Roxie!! You are like a Great Mother in this family of Witches! :woman_mage: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart:

May the Goddess and God guide you and protect you. I am praying for your health, healing, and happiness.

Please let us know if there’s anything we can do from here! Thank you for keeping us posted!! :pray:

5 Likes

I’ve never heard your voice but in this section, I not only hear it but I can feel it. Your heart in it’s state of pain, the situation and it’s heaviness, sort of dull and weary.

Bless you @roxanne. I’ve felt the energy you omit into this group. I know you are strong! I am sending deep healing for your physical body and I am also sending deep healing for your soul. The tone of your post doesn’t seem fitting for you but I understand that life happens and sometimes it really gets us down, get’s us vulnerable and into a state of not feeling like ourselves.
I am sorry this is happening to you, it’s a lot to take in on your side of things but I can feel your energy. My heart breaks for you in these unsure times.
I think I can safely say that everyone here at Spells8 will be saying prayers for you tonight. You are backed by this community and we support you on your life’s journey.

7 Likes

Sending all my love and positivity @roxanne :purple_heart: :pray::sparkling_heart:

You are such a massive part of this family, I believe you have touched us all with your kindness at some point :heart:

You will be in my mind when I meditate tonight and tomorrow during my new moon manifestations :new_moon_with_face:

Take care x

5 Likes

Sending lots of love and healing energy your way @roxanne :heart: :dizzy:
You’re such an incredible and kind soul, I believe with all my heart that you’re strong enough to make it through this hardship.

Lots of love!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Prayers, and positive blessings for you. I truly understand how lacking the medical field is, I go in for a surgery on the 28th for endometriosis. If doctors would have know what it was 30yrs ago, when I started having all this pain. It would have saved me decades of pain, a few miscarriages. For telling an 18 yr old she has abnormal cell growth but it was nothing to worry about. I kind of dread after the surgery and she shows me the pics of all the damage and spreading it has done unchecked. The last 2 year I had had 2 surgeries, for a fall I took in 2018, that didn’t heal right. But I thank god for the blessings of doctors figuring it out before it was to late. That my lacking health makes me a stronger person. So know this you are a survivor so take your good days as they come, and breath on those days that are hard. You should listen to some audio books, the librairies have them. I know I will be done for about a wk, so planning on working on my grimoire and have the Lughnasadh rite planned so I can enjoy from my couch.

4 Likes

You have had a very, very difficult past few months, @roxanne! I am so sorry to hear about your situation and that you have been suffering- I’m glad your doctor is working hard to get you better again soon! :two_hearts: I hope the new meds will help get you back on your feet- stay strong! :raised_hands::two_hearts: You are a ray of light and warmth here and we are very lucky to have you! :heart: Take it easy and rest while the meds work their magic- I hope your strength and energy return soon! :blush:

Sending so much love and many prayers to you Roxanne, and also to @Rene for your upcoming surgery! Best wishes to you both! :pray::heart:

6 Likes

Blessed Be to All of you, thank you so much for the kind words support and prayers. I love you all, and wish all of you the very best life has to offer. HUGGGGGSSSs

8 Likes

Big hugs to you too, Roxanne!!! :heart::heart::heart: You are in my thoughts and prayers- get well soon!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m on Cosentyx 2 injections luckily its pens and things seem to be going well hope I don’t jinx myself. My body immune system is practically killing me so this is along term no cure issue I dread the side affects but if it gives me a chance I took it. Life can be really cruel but you are very strong. I’ve died 3 times in one night noone told me until the nurse recognised me 3 years later. Sending you blessings of healing strength and comfort blessed be u got this xxx

3 Likes

It sounds like you are amazingly strong too, @phyliss! :heart: I’m glad you took the chance and are staying positive- sending you many blessings and support as well! :pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Roxanne, are you okay now?

1 Like

@ roxanne, How are you doing? Hope you are ok
@phyliss, so sorry to hear what you have to go through, I hope you get better

2 Likes

@roxanne I am sorry that you are going through any pain or suffering. I am greatful that you have been protected since the beginning . Your health issues would have caused death to someone else.
Continue to be strong in your faith and prayers…
I am sending you and your family my best intentions for your speedy recovery.
Stay blessed :heart:

3 Likes

@roxanne my thoughts are with you. I am currently starting the hepatitis treatment myself, so I’ll be here with you on that journey! I just ordered some black seed oil at the suggestion of my GI dr who is doing the treatment. Maybe check into that & ask your doctor.

My thoughts are with you and I’m sending major healing vibes your way! I know the fear and confusion when you get that scary diagnosis & I’m here if you need to chat!
:black_heart:

3 Likes

@roxanne I am sending you lots of healing love and light! I’m sorry you’ve had to go through all of this on top of being in the pandemic. Please let us know how you are doing and you will continually be in my thoughts and prayers.

Live and Light :two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Very good news to all of you kind souls- @roxanne shared a positive update in another topic! :pray::two_hearts: She shared more details on her condition here:

3 Likes