If it makes you laugh buy it!

Sometimes ya just gotta buy something that makes you laugh!! I first saw this guy a month ago, inside the door of our local antique shop… I cracked up, every time I saw him I laughed. He reminds me of a goat that is full of pee and vinegar, but a lovey at the same time. I hope you get a laugh too…

8 Likes

:rofl: Sheesh. He looks like a cartoon goat or something. Something outta Springfield with Bart and Homer.

4 Likes

LOL that’s a great purchase then! As Marie Kondo would say: it sparks joy!! :sparkles:

4 Likes

He makes me laugh as well.

3 Likes

Everytime you see his silly face you will want to laugh- I think this is a great buy, @roxanne! :shopping: :joy: You will have to find somewhere interesting to hang this picture- or move it around and surprise guests by putting it in unexpected places! :laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea to place it in an unexpected place.

2 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face:haha I love it! It’s goofy but interesting!

2 Likes

Oh my, my husband would love that and it makes me laugh too! It also reminds me how my husband and daughter are always saying that they want a mini goat or they want a goat. It’s quite the joke in our house about it and they antagonize me with what they are going to do with the goat and what they are going to teach it do while I am at the house with it. They are basically going to have it harass me throughout the day and then fall over when I say something. Oh this brings back a great memory of them and teasing me with goats.

2 Likes

His little startled face is adorable :joy:

2 Likes

“Ernie” got his own place in the house, people can see him the minute he walks in the door… and I moved my crystals next to him, which made it necessary to rearrange my shelves any way. The picture below are the 3 towers I got from Pakistan, they are 6" 5" and 4 1/2" in height, heavy and nice!
!

5 Likes

Ernie looks so powerful! Holy Goat!!

download

3 Likes

Ernie looks awesome with his new crystal display! :goat::laughing: Your new treasure looks like right at home with all your other treasures :sparkling_heart:

And omg @Francisco that is the best picture :rofl:

3 Likes

Our oven repairman was here when I put Ernie up and I showed him, he laughed, he said you do know I live on a goat farm of 1400 goats we milk daily?? He said yep always one in the crowd, make ya soooo mad, but so lovey you can’t stay mad… synchronicity at its finest. lol

4 Likes

Holy Goat I better show Ernie this guy!!

4 Likes