If you're new to Tarot

This link by Zenned Out will seriously help you bc it’s been helping me!

The last card I thought was pretty neat bc the vines come out as an umbilical cord.

Seriously, if you need help, give the ladies at Zenned Out a go. And if you’re still confused, let’s get to the bottom of it. Let me know if the link has helped any.

10 Likes

Speaking of tarot, I bought this Chonk™ on Amazon and it arrived yesterday :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

Chonk ,:joy::joy:I love it!!!good luçk with that big boy

6 Likes

I love this site so much

5 Likes

Here is a nice meditation to use before doing a reading.

Blessed be.

9 Likes

These cards are awesome! Such unique artwork. Enjoy them!
Blessed be.

7 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman: I do like this set of cards and crystals! I need to remember that useing the elements can help my reading! looks like it has some valuable information! I think this can help me too! I like that you get a really good package full of goodies!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Awesome tarot resource @Christina4- thanks for sharing! :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

Enjoy your book, @Jewitch- wow, it is indeed chonky! :joy: May it be full of wonderful tarot info for you :blush:

That’s a lovely meditation, @Saulamay! Always great to get into the right mindset before working with the cards- beautiful! :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I’ve my second class on intuitive tarot reading tomorrow~it’s a four week course (so after this I’ll have 2 more classes) and then I’d be more than happy to offer a modified version based on what I’ve learned to anyone who is interested!
I’ve been studying for a couple of years now and really feel it’d help me to share.
I was thinking I’d make a small series of videos or worksheets that could be done at ones leisure and not at any scheduled times (unless anyone was looking for live online sessions as I’d be happy to do that as well)
No pressure obviously just something I’ve been ruminating on

2 Likes

I’d love that! I need a one on one kinda thing. I’m up for it!!! Whenever you’re ready, let me know!!!

2 Likes