IG for older but still new witches?

I know I introduced myself already, but I was wondering if people here have IG accounts. I am brand new to witchcraft and in my 50s so I don’t love the term “baby witch”. I am looking for some people (not businesses) to follow on IG - some ppl in their 40+s would be AWESOME. I am @northkeywitchery if anyone wants to check out my just made witch based IG account.

7 Likes

I don’t personally have IG nor do I want one. I have Facebook and that is all the online social media I can stand (I am 52 so being online isn’t the issue for me). I don’t do much advertising for my business on Facebook but I do some. I am trying to cut out the amount of tech I use during the day. I spent a lot of time gaming online when my kids were small and now that I am older find myself weaning myself off it.

5 Likes

Hi @cbd I have an IG, @tameraelaine72. Ill follow you.

6 Likes

Hi I have an IG account also, I’m not on there as much as FaceBook but I do have one for you to follow if you would like mine is: @krissiema02536 & I will follow you back!

5 Likes

I would if I could. :frowning_face: I wiped out my FB, IG, and WhatsApp. I couldn’t agree to their Privacy Agreements.

4 Likes

Merry meet! I’m an old lady witch too lolol and can be found on Instagram as @alice_in_wonderdab_!

5 Likes

I’m 45 (46 in December)

5 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab 45 isn’t old lol…I am 52 and don’t feel my age at all. I guess that’s what heart coherence and meditation does to ya.

4 Likes

I don’t feel my age either! I have only had one person call me old, but she was trying to hurt my feelings… she definitely showed how young she really is with that one.

2 Likes

I am 48 and do not feel my age either. Young at heart, Wise in experience… :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi, I have FB, which I rarely use. I’m a retired R.N. and the only real contact I have with the Craft is healing spells. Some of you ladies are bemoaning the fact that you’re over 40, I’m 73 and a solitary practitioner for over 20 years. Geez, 73 and I sure don’t know how hat happened.

3 Likes

I’m 43! I don’t know how that happen. I am on FB more than I am on IG but I am getting better at remembering to use the IG to post to FB. If that makes sense.

2 Likes

I think we are very similar in spirits. I wish I was closer as I feel I’d learn a lot from you

1 Like

I couldn’t begin to tell you how I turned 45~I’m pretty sure I’m still floating in the womb most days :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I have no idea where my 30s went, I lost them along the way. Probably how I wound up being 43 without realizing it.

2 Likes

You are adorable and loved. B

4 Likes

I have a vague recollection of my 20’s but then it all blurs into middle age. I don’t think I look like whatever people think 45 looks like but there’s days I feel three times that age.
I do feel I’ve always been an old soul tho

2 Likes

Thank you @Garnet! You are loved also!

@AliceInWonderdab I have no idea what 43 is supposed to look like, but I feel great & don’t really care what others want me to be doing. If it feels good & I’m happy then they are going to have to accept it. Lol

2 Likes

Darn tooting :black_heart::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes