Illinois gal here!

Greetings!

I’m Marcy and I’m an eclectic witch from Chicago. I’ve been scouring Spells8 for some time now for spell inspo and finally signed up last night. I hope everyone is safe and healthy during these crazy times!

xo

9 Likes

Merry Meet @marcy, so glad you’ve joined Spells8, it is a wonderful place and community.
Look forward to speaking with you more!
My name is Tamera and I’m here in South Carolina.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, also there is a Forum Topic Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft! that comes in quiet handy… :laughing:
Stay Safe and Healthy.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

Hiya @marcy! Ah isn’t spells8 just the best?! It just gets better once you join the forum haha welcomewelcome! It’s fab to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @marcy!

The more research I have done the more I seem to relate to being an eclectic witch! Welcome to spells8 and the forums! I joined 2 days ago! Happy to meet you!

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Merry Meet @marcy! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Gotta ask, Cubs or White Sox? LOL. Glad you’re here! I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @marcy! :heart:

Sending greetings from Poland- the forums are lucky to have you here! :blush: Feel free to explore around and jump in on any topics of interest. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

I would also like to warmly invite you to the forum activities- there is a group ritual on Thursday and a weekly challenge that will posted today. Feel free to make yourself at home here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Sox, baby! If only for the selfish reason that once a season they allow people to bring their dogs to the park :hugs:

3 Likes

Great to meet you, Marcy. Welcome to the community…

4 Likes

Well after the Cubs got cursed for not letting that guy and his goat in, I guess the Sox just weren’t up to taking the chance. LOL.

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Touché!

3 Likes

I grew up watching the Cubs back in the Harry Carey and Steve Stone days. LOL While I don’t watch baseball much nowadays, it made a lasting impression. :hugs:

3 Likes

Dogs in the baseball park, @marcy!?! Ahhh I think the only dogs allowed in Fenway Stadium near my old apartment in Boston where hot dogs :hotdog::joy:

And a goat, @kasie!?! Gosh, I want to go to a baseball game in Chicago! :laughing::+1::goat:

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m in New York. I’m also eclectic. But I think cosmic is very interesting! Hope to see you around :slight_smile:
Blessed be

3 Likes

It’s called the Curse of the Billy Goat and it’s very interesting reading. LOL. It led to the Cubs not winning the World Series from 1908 till 2016. Serious magic there. :rofl:

1 Like

I used to live a stone’s throw from Fenway!

2 Likes

What a story, @kasie- that is one powerful goaty curse indeed! :goat::joy:

And no way- what a small world, @marcy! :grin: Wow, you’ve lived in the cities of both the Red Sox and the White Sox :laughing:

1 Like

Yes! I grew up in Massachusetts but I’ve been a full-fledged Chicagoan for a decade now :grin:

2 Likes

Hi Marcy! So nice to meet you I am so glad to share our magic together! I am learning and growing and just really blessed to be here too! :star2::last_quarter_moon_with_face::waning_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes