I'm a new auntie (again) 🥺

My sister had her baby yesterday late afternoon!!! Colton was born at 9lbs and 21 inches. After 2 separate inductions, and 3 days passing, the docs decided to do C-section. Nome of my kids were over 7lbs, so it’s probably a good idea that she didn’t have to push 9 lbs out! Lol but they’re both doing healthy. I’m so proud!!! :hatched_chick::baby_bottle::angel::breast_feeding:

16 Likes

Congratulations :bouquet: sending lots of love :heart::rose:

10 Likes

Awwwww I’m so happy for you! It’s so great to see someone being blessed with things like this. I miss having babies around. It won’t be long though lol

10 Likes

Wow that’s so neat! I am super happy :blush: for you!
Blessed be😊
Jeannie

9 Likes

That’s adorable and I’m glad that everything went well! Happy for you and your sister, @christina4 !! Enjoy!

10 Likes

Congratulations! That’s great! I’m glad they’re both healthy.

10 Likes

Thanks so much everyone!!! She doesn’t want pics shown yet but I completely understand that. But, he does look like our side of the family…the better looking side :grin:

12 Likes

Congratulations to you and your sister!

12 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::confetti_ball::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :parrot:

I’m so happy for you & your family. Enjoy him as much as you can! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Awwww…Congrats to you and your sister! Blessed Be that sweet lil baby!

11 Likes

Congrats to the family, @Christina4- how exciting! :baby: :heart:

Wishing many blessings to the new member of your family:

[Blessing from Pinterest]

Love, Light, and Congratulations! :tada::heart:

12 Likes

Aw, thank you super much!!! :grin::pray::pray::pray:
I noticed that instead of saying passion, it said passios lol

8 Likes

Thanks to everyone I haven’t said thank you to yet!!! I appreciate you all!!! :relaxed::pray:

9 Likes

Congrats Auntie

10 Likes

Congratulations!!!

10 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Many many blessings to baby and your family :heart:

10 Likes

Oppsies! :joy: Pinterest always has great finds, but they aren’t always the most grammatically correct. Either that, or perhaps they were trying to sneak in some Latin:

[From Wikipedia: Latin: Passio]

:joy::+1:

Wishing many blessings again for the happy occasion! :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations to you and the family!
I cant imagine! My sister’s first baby was natural childbirth, she weighed 10.5 pounds and never went natural again for her other kids! Lol.

Blessed be

8 Likes

Ok I don’t like how Latin snuck into a baby’s blessing!!! Especially that word!!! Oh no! :joy:

7 Likes

Oh my!! I can’t imagine pushing out ten pounds of baby!!! My ex best friend had a baby 11 pounds and said (I think she may have been lying or on some pain meds) the doctor had to push on her stomach to help her get him out. :woman_shrugging: I’ve never heard of anything like that!!!

8 Likes