I'm Around...Kinda

Hello everyone :wave:t3:

I just wanted to pop in and say that I’m around still but I’m not going to be able to post as much as usual. I’ll still be reading as much as I can here, monitoring the forum as a moderator, and hosting the Freebie Friday and Zoom events. Life is getting a bit chaotic for me (as usual this time of year) and I’ve got a bunch of other projects and things I’m working on. So if you don’t see me posting, know that I’m still here just lurking :eyes:

:heart: Megan

18 Likes

Prayers going to you. If your anything like me chaos = overwhelming frustration. I have a spell for a busy bee talisman that might be useful to you if you’d like it. I found and find it quite useful when I have too much on my plate but I found it when I was brand new to spell work and can not for the life of me find it online again.

11 Likes

Take all the time you need @MeganB! Thanks for letting us know so we don’t worry about you.

8 Likes

Bookmarked. I so need this!

8 Likes

Right! I lost the little crab talisman I had enchanted with this spell so I’m now on the hunt for something else to use but I’m waiting on something to speak to me

8 Likes

I completely understand & I have been half lurking (but showing my love through the hearts on posts) & part present. It seems like every day there is something new to add while including my daughter’s return to school next Tuesday for the year. Plus my brother & his girlfriend are under quarantine due to her positive Covid test. So we aren’t making our trip to GA. More about that in the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 31 :last_quarter_moon: if you haven’t already been to that post.

Today, for instance, I did as much as could do without losing my mind. Now I am taking a much-needed rest. I feel good about accomplishing so much, but I also feel spent & wiped out. So take it easy on the couch it is for the rest of the afternoon at least. It’s getting a bit easier each day, baby steps & one step at a time is what I am trying to do at this point.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for all the work you do @MeganB and for all the insight you add to the Coven! :smiley:

The Infinite Roots will reach out for you whether you’re around or not! :infinite_roots: :sparkles: Blessings!!

8 Likes

May any chaos pass you by, @MeganB- it is a pretty hectic time of year lol :sweat_smile: . Wishing you all the best with your projects and happenings- I hope everything goes well for you! :pray::heart:

8 Likes