I'm new here and you guys are amazing

I’m Evelyn. I’m 25 year old young woman

8 Likes

Merry Meet @evelyn1! It’s nice to have you here! Everyone is very friendly & supportive & helpful. This is many members’ favorite hangout! If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will point you in the right direction one way or another.

I’m Siofra & I’m a 25-year-old young woman with 18 years’ experience. :wink: I have 3 children, well two are adults now & learning about how to be an adult. Yay for the public schools here. It’s a process that’s for sure. They are amazing men though. I am very proud of them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a 12-year-old daughter turning 21 when she wakes up. She is an amazing young lady navigating changes like a master! Also, she has no problem telling us when there is something on her mind, which is a blessing & a curse. :smiling_face:

Today is Wednesday so there will be a new Weekly Witchy Challenge posted that is about a week-long to add an entry for a new badge & to learn something new, see other’s perspectives, & if it is something you would like to continue in your practice.

If you have any questions, seriously, just ask, someone has probably been or is right where you are & needs the same information, you never know!

6 Likes

Merry meet @evelyn1 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

We are blessed to have you here! May I ask what drew you onto your magickal path? Are there any areas or aspects of magick that you are studying at the moment? If so, I’m sure you can find plenty of information both here in the forum and on the main Spells8 site- don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! :sparkles:

If you haven’t already found it, the weekly Merry Meet Monday News Post is a good place to get your bearings and check out the happenings of the week. Here is this week’s MMM post! :newspaper:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @evelyn1! What a lovely name! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m going to link you to the Courses because there’s a great way to start out here and a great way to find out what type of witchcraft you’re interested in.

Like the others said, if you have any problems just ask. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Welcome, @evelyn1! Glad you’re here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Evelyn. I am Charlye welcome :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome @evelyn1! Lovely to meet you. :hugs: I’m 60 and live in Vancouver, Canada. I’m fairly new to this witchy world and hang out and participate in the Weekly Challenge for the learning and companionship.

Cheers,
Janis :triskele:

5 Likes

Welcome @evelyn1 and Merry Meet! I’m from the West Virginia Eastern Panhandle, and I’ve been here about six months. Everyone here is respectful and supportive!

5 Likes

Hi @evelyn1, I am Debra, and welcome to our happy group. Happy that you found us.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.