I'm new to the group

Hello, My name is Betty. I don’t know what to write but that I’m very happy to be apart of this wonderful group. I hope that everyone is having a beautiful day.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @betty4- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your introduction, it is a pleasure to meet you! Have you been finding everything you were searching for okay? If you need any help, please know that your coven is a friendly one- feel free to ask away in the #questions category at any time. We’re here and happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Thank you so much, that is very kind of you! Wishing the same to you- have a very blessed day! :sparkling_heart:

Love and Light!

9 Likes

Welcome and merry meet! I am glad to see you on this forum and you have come to the right place! Everyone here is extremely wonderful and helpful. I hope we can learn together and feel free to reach out as there will always be a witchy member here who will be willing to help.

Hope to see you around.

Blessed be! :relaxed:

8 Likes

Hi @betty4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay, the Courses will give you a great place to figure that out.

We’re glad to have you here and I’m having a wonderful morning, thank you. I hope you’re having a good one too and I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Welcome Betty4! My name is Tracy but I use my Witch name Medea. I have “come home” almost 3 months ago and I couldn’t be any happier.
Spells 8 and everyone involved are all amazing. If you have a question, do not be afraid to ask, everyone here goes above and beyond to help you. I am looking forward to learning with you!
Blessed Be,
Medea

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @betty4

My mother’s name was Betty! I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado, and it is nice to meet you! We have several members from Texas, Where in the World are Witches 2022? I’m so glad you are here, welcome to the family, Betty!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

5 Likes