I'm new ^-^ would like to say hi!

Hi! I’m new
My name is Emily (em) I’m a baby witch!
I’m a Taurus and have no clue about my star signs yet. I’ve dabbled in witchcraft for about 10 years now but haven’t really fully gotten into the new path I’m now following. I’ve been obsessed with collecting butterflies and of course crystals, books and incense.

Would love to hear from everyone as well as find some new friends :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Very warm greetings to you, @emily2! :heart:

We are very blessed to have you here- I hope you can find some interesting bits of knowledge here in the forums to add to your practice! And I would love to hear about your butterfly collection :butterfly::two_hearts:

There is a helpful guide with some information about signs in the topic about The Zodiac. And if you interested in Moon Magic, maybe check out these Zodiac Synced Meditations.

Please feel free to reach out any time you have questions, interesting experiences, or just want to talk about something you are passionate about :books:. We are all here to learn and grow together :two_hearts:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I will definitely look into moon magic.

1 Like

Hi Emily!! Welcome to the Forum!

I recommend you to get your birth chart done! While your best option is to consult an astrologer for an in-depth analysis, there’s a great tool here: AstroDienst Birth Chart will tell you all the basics just by entering your birth data.

For more Moon Magic, read this post :crescent_moon: and explore from there! There’s a new moon tonight and you can always find a great spell for today with this Spell Generator!

Feel free to comment on any post you find interesting or ask questions in the Forum!

Blessed Be! :dizzy:

2 Likes