I'm not sure where to put this

I was planning on doing this spell…

But then it says:
Light the jasmine incense. Pick up the crystal and pass it through the smoke of the incense as you say the following:
Allow the candle to burn for one hour. Extinguish the candle and place the parchment, vial of oil, and the crystal into the pouch and carry it with you.

Re-read the part where it says as you say the following…I’m confused. I know that’s not supposed to be there because it’s in the next step. So the chant/incantation is left out. I’m just wondering if anyone has the actual words. I know I could add my own but it wouldn’t be the same and for future reference, so others don’t question as well. I know it’s human to make mistakes I just want the words :sweat_smile:
Thank you :pray:

6 Likes

I tried to look around for the possible words & can’t find anything that looks like it goes with it. Hopefully, @Francisco has more information? I like this Charm Bag. I think that I would do it too if I was called to do something like this.

@MeganB may have an idea too or the @TheTravelWitch

Also, I’m not sure if maybe this should be in Site Feedback?

8 Likes

Site feedback is a great point!! Thanks! Just changed it.

7 Likes

Lol… you’re welcome! :parrot: :heart:

7 Likes

I’m sure someone will have a better answer, but at times you need to tweak your spells, make them your own.
In this case it looks like the chant has been omitted. Even the amazing Francisco has a lot to spoons in his pot of life, his brain was probably working faster than his keyboard, he’ll fix it.

7 Likes

I think this will go to the “Witchy Wisdom”. Maybe @Francisco or @MeganB or @TheTravelWitch or @praecog29 can help us to sort it out.

8 Likes

Site feedback is the right place. I’m sure when Francisco sees this he’ll have an answer :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this, @christina4! I hadn’t noticed but the actual spell (the most important part!) was missing :sweat_smile:

I have now fixed it on the recipe post. You are right that Site Feedback is probably the best category for this question. Thanks! :+1:

4 Likes

Ahh, thank you!!! Now I may finish lol I didn’t start but I will now!! :pray:

3 Likes

Here’s my finished results, because I’m goddess strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Francisco, you’re great. Thanks for the lovely spell.

4 Likes