I'm Out of Office!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I’m going to be away from the forum for the rest of the week, at least. As I prepare for Hurricane Ian to hit, I’m spending more time away from my computer and work-related things. I will be popping in as much as I can to check on things but I’m anticipating not having power for a while starting as early as tomorrow evening.

I’ll be okay! We are prepped and ready – as soon as I know more I will keep you all updated. For now, any moderating needs of high importance will go to the other @moderators. Thank you!

:heart: Megan

16 Likes

Keeping you in my thoughts :thinking: and prayers :pray:
Take care @MeganB and be safe, I’m looking forward to your return :hugs:
With lots of Love :heart: and a little Magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Keep safe, my dear! I’ll be thinking of you!

10 Likes

I hope you be fine, @MeganB
I’ll keep you in my prayers until you say you are ok. Blessed be!!

11 Likes

You’ll be in my thoughts all week- stay safe, @MeganB! :heart::pray:

10 Likes

Stay safe & take care.

Will be thinking of you & your family.:black_heart:

10 Likes

Just popping in to say we’re still okay. We’ve got all of our prep but we’re likely to lose power soon :pray: :sparkles: :heart:

12 Likes

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, @MeganB. I’ve been through my fair share of hurricanes, and it can be scary. I hope that Ian doesn’t do too much damage and doesn’t drop too much rain; that was the problem we had here in Houston with Harvey.

10 Likes

Prayers to the Dragons for your safety, Megan and everyone in the path of the hurricane! :palms_up_together: :dragon:

11 Likes

It’s good to hear from you Megan :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Sending you protecting white light to surround you and yours :pray:

11 Likes

I’m praying fervently for everyone in the path of hurricane Ian, especially you and your family, Megan :pray: :raised_hands: Keep us posted as much as you possibly can!

9 Likes

I’ll be thinking of you, @MeganB! Stay safe!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, Megan! :heart::pray:

I couldn’t believe the pictures and videos on the news this morning- they say that 2 million people in Florida are without power :astonished:

Praying that you and your loved ones are all safe and sound! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Just popping in again! :heart: We’re okay here – Ian took a sharp turn to the east rather than coming up the coast. This was good for us but very bad for others that weren’t prepared because that wasn’t the forecast. Our power seems to be pretty stable – we didn’t fully lose power at all yesterday, just a lot of flickers and surges that made it unstable. There’s a lot of wind and we have so much to clean up. There’s still the potential that we’ll lose power while power is restored to others in my area.

So we’re safe and I’ll be here in and out when I can!

12 Likes

Thank the Goddess and God! I lit three white candles, diffused some Florida Water, and said a prayer last night as it was getting closer to where my family members are. They are safe too. Ian took such a turn that only the left outer belt reached them. Their power stayed on too.

10 Likes

I’m so glad you are ok! I have family there as well and they seemed to miss the worst of it too. I’m now praying for a friend in the Carolinas as it’s headed his direction now.

9 Likes

Thank the Gods! I’m so glad you are safe @MeganB :pray: :heart:

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking about you miss Florida Witch :mage: :wink: I’m very happy the storm :cyclone:went East of you and you are safe and dry. :ocean: Watch out for sharks :shark: in the streets! LOL
:butterfly:

8 Likes

I am so grateful to hear that you’re okay! :pray:

I know the news always shows the worst of things, but watching the footage has been horrifing and I’ve been so stressed about everyone down there. It is really a blessing to hear that you are safe and well :people_hugging: :heart:

Hang in there until the last of the storm moves along- I pray power stays on and that any cleanup is easier than it looks! Good luck and keeping you in my thoughts! :candle::two_hearts:

7 Likes