I'm ready to discover a new world

Hello! I’m from Mexico!!! I just started learning about witchcraft recently. I hope we can get along!!!

10 Likes

¡Bienvinedo/a! Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! Everyone here is super friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! I’m Wade from Ohio, USA – I look forward to getting to learn more about Witchcraft with you! I hope you love it here as much as I do :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Since you’re new at witchcraft, I’m going to link you to our courses that are on site. They are a great way of learning and are easy to do, they’ll really build your confidence.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hi there @ximena

I’m Jess and I’m very new to the craft too and really have only just started to study witchcraft and the Wiccan path recently. I have always had an interest in the craft but I never took the next step to begin to practice as I did not want to disrespect anyone who did practice by being completely rubbish at it. But one thing that I have learned so far is that everyone’s journey is unique and everyone is supported to practice in their own way that feels right to them.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

6 Likes

Hello! this is a nice group of sweet witchy people :wink: what interests you these days about witchcraft, Ximena?

7 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m so happy that you found your way here!

Tomorrow there will be a new Merry Meet Monday post that will give you an idea of what’s happening during the week & to be able to chat with other members. If you have any questions or something to share, feel free to jump in on any post & if what you are posting is of a more personal nature we have the A Sacred Space category. Only active, logged-in members can access & interact with that category.

Everyone is very friendly & supportive of each of our unique paths. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

6 Likes

Merry meet @ximena! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! I’m joining in with everyone else to wish you a warm welcome. Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: :heart:

There is always a lot going on in the forum- feel free to check out Activities to find the currently weekly witchy challenge and other ongoing happenings. There is also the weekly group ritual held every Thursday- you are welcome to view past recordings and please feel free to join in if it calls to you! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Bienvenidos y mucho gusto. Soy Christina y soy de Nuevo York. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate :v:t2:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

@ximena hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to talk soon

5 Likes

Hello, @ximena welcome to Spells8. This is a friendly group and a happy family. Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you are not sure what to do. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I’m Debra and I’m from B.C Canada.

4 Likes