I'm so happy

I hope the picture uploads. My sister sent me this picture today while I’m working and told me she got it for me! I’m in disbelief. It’s so beautiful, and I’m so touched she was thinking about me. I was overcome with happy emotions. It really brightened my day. It’s a selenite wand just in case the picture didn’t upload. :purple_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart: P. S. I just wanted to share my happiness :blush:

16 Likes

That really is beautiful! How thoughtful of her :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That is a beautiful wand! Gorgeous! I’m so happy that she thought of you & its an amazing gift to have from someone special! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

How neat! What a thoughtful gift!

9 Likes

Aw, that’s so sweet of her to do that for you! I’m happy for you! Just a note, selenite can clear your aura. To do this, just wave it around your body starting from the back of your head and go over your head and down the front side, around your arms. Just trace your body without touching it. That raises your vibration :smiley:

11 Likes

Awesome info! Thanks so much! I’m going to try that today when I get a chance. I love getting such amazing info. :black_heart:

8 Likes

It’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes: I was eyeballing my own selenite tower the other day thinking about how I need to work with it more often. I hope you love it! I used to keep my selenite tower by my desk while I worked but it hasn’t been here for a bit :laughing: maybe I need to bring it back!

7 Likes

How pretty! Sisters are pretty awesome (most of the time!)

8 Likes

That is one awesome gift! :gem::sparkles: Your sister knows you well, @Assyla555. And every time you look at the wand you’ll think of her! A very thoughtful gift indeed :blush:

May it serve you well! :heart:

7 Likes

That’s so awesome!

8 Likes

It is so beautiful. I’m glad your sister was able to get it for you!

7 Likes

Why thank you. And yes, I’m very glad she got it for me. She really made my day that day. :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.