I'm super excited to be here

Hi people I’m a new member though I been on the site here and there for various reasons. I live in Indiana and although I have always believed and played around with this life I have been hard set serious about it for at least 5 years (ever since I learned this is an actual thing and has a name and people and not just me being whatever lol)
Anyway i have been on the site here and there and have always found it useful educational and in my opinion worded in way that isn’t to (sorry i can’t think of the word I’m looking for)
But I’m super excited to be here and can’t wait to learn and grow and meet awesome people

11 Likes

Hiya @shannon16, welcome! :wave:t4:

I’m a new member myself. I found this site during a search of the Samhain. I’m also interested in crystal work and lunar cycles to name a few. :slightly_smiling_face:

What are your current interests? I’ve found the Daily Ritual and the Online Course (thank you @christina4 for pointing them out to me) good landing spots for me. Nice to meet you. :heart_decoration:

Cheers,
Janis

7 Likes

Welcome shannon, I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. I’m new here myself but there’s so much information here to keep you occupied for awhile, and plenty of material for your Book of Shadows, plus many awesome people to grow and learn from:)

8 Likes

Hiya @shannon16,

I’m Jess and I’m very new to the craft too.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

8 Likes

Miss Shannon,
It sometimes seems that the time isn’t right, so you shy away. That’s ok. Then another time later you come back and are intrigued. We all came here lonely, depressed, sad, even angry and bitter, but give it time and you will find an acceptance we have been refused elsewhere. Judgement is for the Gods, not us. Rudeness and disrespect will not affect you here.
Now that I said all the heart felt, (but mushy) stuff. Welcome to Infinite Root Coven. We are so delighted to address a new member. I’m originally from Niagara Falls area, but marrying a Sailor, have travel a lot of the world. We’ve settled on the gulf coast of Florida.
I see that the snow has arrived up north and I do sympathize. Unusual for Florida, we had frost on the car a few days ago. I know that’s not much sympathy but for Florida it was very startling.
Please make use of all the wonderful lessons, meditations and Q&A areas. Any problems or concerns? Don’t be afraid to throw it out there, if I don’t know, I’m sure someone will, or at least point you in the right direction
Well, my new little sister
Be safe, be blessed and know you be loved.
Garnet History’s Heir

9 Likes

Welcome, @shannon16 we are happy to have you here, I’m happy that you find the site helpful & in an easy-to-learn format. I find them very easy to follow also.

I don’t know if you have been around the forum, but we have a Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 29 :new_moon_with_face: that is coming to an end, so this Monday there will be a new one with news & happenings. It’s a good place to chat with other members also.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask & someone will get you the right answer as soon as they can. Jump in on any post or if you have something of a more personal nature to post, we have the A Sacred Space category. Only the active, logged-in members can access & interact with that category.

I hope to talk to you more throughout the forum! It’s great to meet you! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hi @shannon16! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s a special moment when you realize that being a witch is a real thing and you’re not just a weirdo, isn’t it? LOL. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. Don’t worry about being shy or anything, we’re all good here.

Hope to chat with you more soon!

8 Likes

@shannon16 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s great you found your way here. Hope to talk soon

8 Likes

Merry meet @shannon16! :blush:

Thanks for taking the time to reach out with you lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! Like others have said, please feel free to make yourself at home here :heart::infinite_roots:

There are many friendly folks at all stages of their magickal paths and from all over the world who share your love for magick :sparkles: You can chat about Witchy Wisdom or answer any Questions you might have. And if there are any aspects of the Craft that call to you, feel free to Search or use the Tag System to locate relevant discussions :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Shannon!

5 Likes