Im the new kid….again!

Merry Meet fellow brothers and sisters of the arcane occult arts of Spells8.

I am so excited to be here…again…yes…again. I believe this is my 3rd go around with Spells8.

Why? Simply put…. life.

A busy mom of boys… life can seem hectic especially these past 12 months.

However, I really feel that this time is THE time. You know?

I might not have been apart of the membership but I still practiced when I could. I have been practicing magick and studying the craft for about 2.5 years. I have learned a lot and there is still so much I don’t know!

Having said that, I am happy to be back here and delve even further into learning and growing within myself and my craft.

May the moon shine bright on your dreams, illuminating your path to make everyday the most magickal day of your life.

With love, light & shadow,

Amber Aka Ember Lee

13 Likes

Hello Amber,
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Welcome back! Its a huge commitment to study magic! But we are here for you! its time dont put it on the back burner any longer. I am so glad that you are back! Time to work on your self! Always know that you have a home here. We are so glad that you picked us to walk with, during your spiritual journey! Life gets in the way sometimes, but I think three times is a charm and I believe your here for a reason!
I hope you can make it to the tea meditation on July 8th

Blessed Be!!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Welcome back!!! I’m not sure if you remember me?? But I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’ve been active on this site for almost a year. But I’ve been practicing for a lot longer. I identify as eclectic. I’m very involved with crystals, I’m a certified crystal healer. I love teaching others what I know. Nice meeting you!!
Blessed be :dizzy::pray::dizzy:

9 Likes

Good morning @Ember_Lee! Welcome back! 3rd time is the charm! I hope you learn more, I learn something new all the time, this month it has been a year that I have been in the forum & Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: I came back to practice last year, I had dabbled in it when I was a teen then I got away from it & had children & life was exploding! Or it felt like it. Now my oldest are boys & they are 22 & 19. My daughter is 12 & she still keeps me on my toes.

If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to you!

Also tomorrow we have (Group Ritual - Jul 8) :droplet: A Cup to Stay Cool & there is a Zoom meeting at 9 AM Eastern to chat with other members of the coven & @MeganB.

I hope you have a great day! & I’m happy that you found your way here.

7 Likes

Greetings @Ember_Lee and welcome.
Blessed Be!

9 Likes

Thank you so much! What time is the meditation at? That’s my sons birthday, so I might? How do i access it?

6 Likes

Found it!! Lol

5 Likes

I don’t remember, but thank you so much for saying hi! Learning more about crystals is definitely one of my goals, but I took to tarot more than anything. That is my jam.

5 Likes

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Amber1
Its usually runs all day and right know we are working on the chakras and clearing them. The last time we worked on the root chakra! This time we are going to work on the sacral chakra
Jeannie

6 Likes

You’re welcome @Ember_Lee .
Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Thank you! I may not attend the zoom because it will be pretty early where I live (WA state) but I still want to check out the meditation and ritual to do it myself!

7 Likes

I have one question— how do I change my display name?? I tried through the preferences, and I’m unable to. Is this something we can do?

5 Likes

You have the ability to change it 1 time, then after that you just need to send a message to 1 of the moderators with the name that you would like displayed & they can change it for you.

@MeganB, @praecog29, @Francisco, @TheTravelWitch

One of them will be able to help you with getting it changed! :heart:

6 Likes

Sent you a PM about the name change. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome back to the forum @Ember_Lee! Glad to have you back! :infinite_roots:

I’m Amethyst, I used to be Kasie on here till I renamed myself. I’m from Southern West Virginia. With homeschooling and such the past year, I’m surprised you haven’t pulled out all your hair! Good luck getting back in the swing of things, if you need any help just give a hollar. Someone will be by to answer your questions!

6 Likes

Welcome back, @Ember_Lee :heart:

Thank you for the lovely re-introduction and the beautiful blessing- wishing the same to you! :sparkles:

Feel free to make yourself at home here and join the group ritual today if you can (if you can’t make the scheduled Zoom chat, the meditation part is open all day). And wishing a very happy b-day to your son! :birthday:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Amber,
I meant to say the root chakra :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes