Imbolc Spells & Traditions: Activities and Ritual Ideas for the coming Sabbat!

Wow what wonderful pieces you all made!

10 Likes

They turned out okay and smell nice. The statue and patch came today as well so it was a good day.

11 Likes

Well done to you and your daughter, @Magdelina! The dolls came out lovely :heart_eyes: And goodbye to Mr. Badger- may he find a new home far away :wave::grin: Hope you enjoyed your stir-fry!

Gorgeous, @Saulamay- the blue in the candles is stunning! You have a very lovely set-up :blush::blue_heart:

10 Likes

Congratulations on your new Goddess statue!! And that sigil is just phenomenal!

Fantastic job on your Imbolc altars, @Saulamay and @Magdelina!!

12 Likes

Oh yes stir fry was awesome and dinner tonight was even better. I swear my daughter (she is finally 18 and the last of 8 kids to leave the nest) is a kitchen witch. She just infuses everything she cooks with love and light and it tastes so good.

@Saulamay those candles look awesome! I love the blue.

11 Likes

Your daughter sounds like a very talented kitchen witch! :blush: I am sure Imbolc was a delight at your place- this was a wonderful Sabbat to let that kitchen magick shine! :sparkles: :bowl_with_spoon:

11 Likes

Thank you @Francisco for sharing all this information with all of us. This is my first Imbolc, and hopefully, I will be ready in time. I set up my altar today and still figuring out all of what I want to do.

10 Likes

Wishing you a very blessed first Imbolc, @Debra2! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There are many great suggestions above, but don’t feel rushed or pressured to get everything done. Sabbats can be as elaborate or as simple as you’d like- enjoy it in a way that works best for you! :heart:

Blessed Imbolc! :blossom::sparkles:

7 Likes

@debra2 this was my second Imbolc celebration and I kept it simple. I made sweet bread and set out my red scarf to catch Brigid’s blessings. I set up my altar in my living room with a Brigid picture, red candle, and lit incense most days. I did the Brigid Invocation starting on Jan 30th and will end it tonight. Happy first Imbolc!!

10 Likes

Thanks so much for this! I’m glad I came across this. :black_heart:

8 Likes