Important Dates for the Signs in October 2022

Important Dates for the Signs in October

10 Likes

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing! :full_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

You are very welcome! I thought it was interesting & that others in the coven may be interested in the dates for their signs.

6 Likes

Fascinating. My birthday is October 25th.

I don’t believe in coincidences

7 Likes

Wow @john.knox that is wild!

Check this out:

15. If an eclipse falls on your birthday, or within five days of your birthday, the year that follows that particular birthday will be a critical one for you.

You may experience a big change in lifestyle or massive change in one specific part of your life. The same is true if the eclipse falls on your rising sign – the first house of your chart. Your old life may now fade into history as a new one shapes up.

6 Likes

Thats very interesting! When i switch to my laptop I’m going to bookmark that one!

5 Likes

Oh @john.knox, maybe all the work that you are doing is coming to fruition! Exciting!

7 Likes

Mmmmmm, 26th for Pisces…

knowing that 26th of every month something bad happens to me, I’m waiting to know what the Universe has for me!

3 Likes

I’m the 30th! It looks like we’re Scorpios with birthdays on special days for our sign this month :sunglasses: :+1:

It looks like Capricorn also seems to have a special day on the 30th this month too. My partner is a Capricorn, so I’m curious to see what will happen! :sparkles:

It looks like I’ve just barely made the cut- interesting to see what will happen next year! :raised_hands:

(Please be good, please be good, please be good… :joy:)

3 Likes