Incognito in Texas

Just stopped by to say Hi!!! Before the rolling blackouts take away my electricity again.

I truly am blessed in my path of a Witch. I have far more candles than the whole subdivision combined. LOL!
:sweat_smile: :joy: :crazy_face:

Stay safe and stay warm!! :fire:

From one of the beams of candlelight from Texas!

12 Likes

LOL. I think this thought every time a bad storm knocks out a power line.

Please take care of yourself down there.

6 Likes

lol Yeah, it definitely pays to be a witch in Texas right now.
Stay safe! Hopefully you’ll get power back soon.

8 Likes

Thank goodness for your witchy candle collection, @Apikaile- may they light your way in the darkness and bring you blessings! :candle: :pray:

Stay warm and safe- may the storm pass and electricity return soon. Sending love and light to you! :heart:

6 Likes

I hope you keep safe and warm down there! I’ll be thinking of you! :hugs:

6 Likes

Stay safe, Abby!! :candle:

Praying for the many residents in Texas who are scared and suffering right now. :pray: We’re all watching the news and holding our breath with you until all this is over.

7 Likes

I’m in Texas, too! Namaste!

6 Likes

Keep safe and as warm as you can @amanda5!

4 Likes

Sending good thoughts to you too, @amanda5! :pray:

How is the situation today? I’m hoping things are improving down there- everyone please stay safe and warm! :candle: :heart:

3 Likes

@amanda5 Yes! Please stay safe and warm!

4 Likes

@BryWisteria My family and I are fine, however, there are still a couple of million more residents that don’t have electricity, water, and gas. I was going to ask our forum or coven to send Texas warm and healing energy.

5 Likes

Blessed be! Where are you in Texas? Maybe we’re neighbors! I’m in the Beaumont area.

4 Likes

Stay safe and warm. I listened to two journalists give their reports from the front seat of their cars … trying to stay warm. Glad you had a stash of candles! LOL

4 Likes

@amanda5 I am in Katy! It has calmed down a bit here but people are driving dangerously on the roads. Angry and/or hangry from what I can tell. The lines for Jack-In-the-Box, Chick-Fil-A etc. are wrapped around the buildings to boot.

How are you doing?

3 Likes

Oh, wow! About an hour and a half drive between us! :nerd_face: I10 finally thawed out around here but schools are closed until Tuesday. Almost every in-ground plant died (even the ones that I covered) so, they are hangry… I am plan-gry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

Prayers your way!

4 Likes

I am glad to hear you and your family are doing okay, @Apikaile! Such a crazy situation. To you, @amanda5 and anyone else waiting for the power to return- sending prayers your way! :pray:

I will light a candle tonight in hopes that warmth will find its way to you!

:candle::heart:

5 Likes

Unbelievably, we never lost power but we Lost aLL outdoor plants. Planetary influence sure is making the world cray :exploding_head::flushed:

4 Likes

Continue to be safe & practice fire safety while you need them for the general household. I hope that you get more steady electricity soon & things start to ease for you. Stay safe & warm!

4 Likes