Inside the Magical World of A Manifesting Witch 📺 YouTube

I found 2 videos while on YouTube from Sky Life & Mia Magik and id suggest checking them out. I’d love to know your thoughts on the videos :slight_smile:

“Inside the Magical World of A Manifesting Witch”

I Learned A MONEY SPELL With A Real Witch!

10 Likes

@MeganB did a react video to this channel, it’s on her youtube channel Round The Cauldron.
I haven’t checked the other channels out yet, but I think I will today.
Thanks for sharing @Missa
Blessed Be,

9 Likes

I have reacted to the first one there (Inside the Life of a Manifesting Witch) and also the one Sky did with Mia about love spells. I’ve been asked to react to their newest one about money magick but I’m not sure I will.

8 Likes

I watched both of your reaction videos and I loved them :slight_smile: I haven’t watched the videos you reacted to themselves yet though, I agree with you on Skye’s approach to subjects. She really gets involved and isn’t afraid to express herself <3

6 Likes

I watched your reaction to the first one. I need to watch your 2nd one still. If you decide to do a reaction to the new one id love to see it!

7 Likes

I don’t think I will, for personal reasons.

4 Likes

How do you get involved in doing reaction videos? I’d love to do that!

4 Likes

It’s just part of the videos I make on YouTube :laughing:

Just make a YouTube channel and record your reactions to the videos. It takes a bit of learning for the editing and stuff but it’s fairly simple.

4 Likes

Oh so do they know you react? Or can you just do a reaction video to anyone’s original?

4 Likes

You can react to anyone’s original. Sky has commented on my first react video saying that she enjoyed it :sweat_smile: so sometimes they do know, but only if the video pops up in the recommended for them to watch.

4 Likes

People do reaction videos over anything on YouTube. Ive seen many different kinds :slight_smile:

4 Likes