Inspiring Quote ☺️

11 Likes

Oh, if that ain’t the truth!!! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Boy is that the truth!

Jinx! LOL!

5 Likes

This made me think of something, I have been lighting a candle for prosperity for about a week. & each day I find a few coins… not quite what I was looking for, but it’s a start. :rofl:

6 Likes

I was about to do a prosperity spell the other day. In the middle of looking up spells and ingredients a letter came through the post from work telling me I’d got a pay rise and a bonus. I decided not to push my luck any further!

6 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! Good for you! :heart: I haven’t done the actual spell, but I have one planned for the New Moon. I just printed it out. I’m looking forward to it.

I’m saving money for 2 trips. One is to Myrtle Beach, SC next year (April 2022) & then the year after that (October 2023) I am going to the UK for a month. One weekend we will spend in the Azores, but right now the plan is to fly to England & stay there for about a day or 2 at first then got to Ireland (I’m hoping for a weekend) & the bulk of our time will be in Scotland. So I have been working on my family tree & I am actively saving for both of those trips. We may do the full moon at Stonehenge too! I’m very excited about both trips.

6 Likes

That all sounds wonderful.

My hubby and I spent a few days in Scotland last year, helping a colleague move from St Albans (20ish miles north of London) to the Highlands, 50 miles south of John O’ Groats. I volunteered his services as he’s a qualified HGV driver, but I’m not sure he realised it was a 12 hour trip each way!

Beautiful area though, we have considered moving up there ourselves.

Not actually been to Stonehenge yet but I’ve driven past on the way to Cornwall on holiday, and will be doing so again this summer if everything Covid related goes to plan. May actually stop and visit this time.

5 Likes

I’m so happy for you! That sounds great too! I’m hoping that the Covid situation keeps moving forward too.

12 hours each way is kind of a lot, but it sounds like you got what you needed to accomplished.

I am definitely going to take a lot of pictures. It’s something that I have dreamed of doing but I never thought I would get the chance.

5 Likes

I’m hoping to make it to Ireland too at some point in the not too distant future. My hubby’s family is Irish (as is our rescue dog!) so we’d like to go and visit family, possibly on our motorbikes.

5 Likes

Oh, that would be an amazing ride! I hope you have a great trip when you go!

I have a lot of Irish in me so I would love to go see where my family is from. It’s from my father’s side. My mother’s side has A LOT of English going back centuries. That was a fun line to follow back.

5 Likes

Haha :rofl: you beat me to it :rofl::rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey, it is a start!!!

4 Likes

Yay congratulations :tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Good for you! Congratulations on the raise!

4 Likes