Intro to group

Hi Im willa mae. Just joined and feeling open minded and at home😊

10 Likes

Aaaw :heart: Merry meet willa mae. Welcome :heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet Willa Mae @willa,

Welcome to the forum and welcome home! :blush::heart: There’s something about finding magick and a loving community that really does feel like a found family, isn’t there? It’s a very special place to be and we’re glad to have you here! :sparkles:

Have you come across the Merry Meet Monday post for this week yet? It’s a good place to see all the current happenings and a get a feel for what goes on in the forum each week. You will see plenty of activities listed there- from a weekly challenge, to book club, to an energy exchange, there is always lots going on! You are warmly invited to join in anything that interests you :raised_hands:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be, Willa Mae :star2:

8 Likes

Merry Meet I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch here! We are happy that you have found your way here!

The courses have a lot of good information for you to start expanding your practice & what resonates with you. Each week on Wednesday (today) there is a :hotsprings: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Energy Work that helps you learn about different aspects of the craft & see whether or not it’s something you would like to use as a part of your craft.

I look forward to talking to you soon! :heart:

7 Likes

Hi @willa! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they’re just chock full of information. If you have any questions or anything like that just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Merry meet @willa and welcome home :infinite_roots:
I am Marsha from Colorado and I am an Eclectic Witch :magic_wand:
I’m so glad you found us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!
:heart:

8 Likes

Hello Miss Willa Mae, I’m, Garnet from Florida and I bid you welcome. Sit a spell, drink some tea, make some friends & learn something new.
Bright blessings
Garnet

8 Likes

Nice to meet you thank you

8 Likes

Thank you very much I’m excited as well

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, @willa! Make yourself at home here :blush::heart:

8 Likes

Hello. Nice to meet you as well​:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Hello @willa ! I’m Sara from the UK, it’s fabulous here :blush:

8 Likes

Hi @willa ! We are so glad to have you here. I look forward to us chatting together, there is so much to learn here.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.