Intro to salamander

Merry meet, I’m happy to join this site. I’m a baby witch, practicing about 2 years now. I met another witch for the first time a few weeks ago and decided to find more people like me so I don’t feel so alone and judged.
I’m almost obsessed with astrology, not just sun signs either I love to learn about houses and their placements and well everything about it.
That being said, I am a Libra Sun, Leo moon, with cancer rising.
I’m also a mom, wife, I love gardening (flowers and herbs mostly) I also have my own business where I make jewelry. I love. To find old jewelry and take it apart to salvage as. I have as I’m able, saves money and, more importantly, it saves this beautiful planet we call home.
Thanks!!,

12 Likes

Merry meet!!! Welcome :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Salamander! What a great name, it matches your Fire energy, and I say that as another Leo Moon :leo: :fire:

We’d love to see some of your jewelry! Feel free to share your creations, or if you have a shop, visit the Recommendations category and add a post there!

6 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA. I’m working on the different aspects of astrology myself. The weekly challenge for this week is about the Earth element so I did the earth signs of astrology.

3 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @Salamander! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- you have so many wonderful talents and abilities! :sparkles: It is a pleasure to meet you and the forum is blessed to have you join us :blush:

You are warmly invited to join any of the ongoing Forum Activities- such as the weekly challenge, group rituals, divination discussions, and more! Please make yourself at home here.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet! Great to meet you!

4 Likes

Merry Meet,
My name is Jeannie I am a mom & I have two boys! I just graduated school and decided to go back after doing some shadow work! I took some time off! I am also a caregiver I am going to school know to be a social worker! I also like to garden but I just scratched the surface about gardening! I also am a newbie to witchcraft! But spellls 8 has helped me grow in my practice!

That being said, I am a Libra Sun, and I am a Libra sun :sun_with_face: and Virgo :virgo:

I did many of the online classes here and have some left I am still working on.I might even relisten to all of them.I did the meditation class I love the prayers and devotions! I like all the challenges in activities and all the witchy information being shared on the forum. Many have encouraged me and given me so much admiration. I feel a warm place where I am comfortable to share my practice. I feel blessed to have a coven to share my magical experiences with. I am very blessed to get to know you with a open mind and heart!
Blessed be :elf:t3:‍♀

Jeannie

5 Likes