Introduce myself

Good evening
It’s so lovely to be with you all . I am a baby witch and am looking forward to meeting like minded souls , I am originally from England but have lived in Georgia for 2 yrs . I have 3 wonderful children a very supportive husband and 4 beautiful dogs . Any advice or friendship will be greatly received,
Love and light
Mandy xxx

12 Likes

Welcome! It’s so nice meeting new people. I am new here as well.

6 Likes

@amanda44 hello and welcome. This is a great place to learn and grow and meet some wonderful like Minded ppl. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help.

6 Likes

Warm greetings @amanda44! :heart:

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush: I hope you’ve been finding everything you’d been looking for. May I ask if there are any particular aspects of magick or topics you’re currently interested in? You can always start a new chat, or feel free to search the forum to see what’s been discussed in the past!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have a coven full of friendly folks always happy to help or even just chat!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple::statue_of_liberty:
I’ve always lived here, unfortunately. Its so nice to have you here! If you need anything, give a shout!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @amanda44! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

We’re a real friendly group here! If you look down in the comments of the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post, you’ll see that we comment on our week and what spells we’re doing and all sort of general things. It’s a great way to get to know people!

I myself live in a little town in WV with my cat Max. He’s a character.

Hope to get to know you better soon!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have family from GA & FL though! Great area! I have 3 children & 2 dogs here. I’m an Eclectic Witch that has been here since July 2020. Everyone here is really nice & great to learn from.

As @Amethyst said, the Merry Meet Monday post is a great place to get a feel for what is going on here. Another way to dip your toes in is to check out the :mag: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Peering into Past Lives, feel free to join or even just see what that’s all about too. It’s a great learning tool. It will close tomorrow morning & a new one will start on Wednesday.

5 Likes

Hi! I’m from the southern part of the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, which is just north of Northern Virginia. I’m an eclectic magic man. I have been here about two months,
practicing for about six, but have naively surrounded myself for decades with stuff that I thought was “cool” only to discover later that I was halfway to my own witch emporium! Welcome, the people here are friendly and knowledgeable, and incredibly tolerant of my weirdness!

6 Likes

Welcome @amanda44, so good to have you here with us!

I am Temujin and I am from the most locked down city in the world - Melbourne Australia!

Looking forward to getting to know you :slight_smile:

Tem

6 Likes

Hello, thank you for your lovely reply, I am just absolutely enthralled and wanting to learn as much as possible about anything and everything , which I know is a life time really . I am a total beginner so any help guidance would be wonderful .
Love and light mandy xxxx

6 Likes

I think the biggest lessons I have learned is that you don’t have to have everything. You don’t need every herb, printable, crystal, or to know about everything. Take your time because the information will still be there once you finished learning something else.

I have whittled down what I use & make & buy & want to focus on for my journey. Sometimes less is more in these cases. Sometimes a nontraditional tool is best for you. I used a copper bowl for a cauldron in the past. I save jars & bottles but I used to buy specific ones. I have a marroonish/purple dish towel that was my first altar cloth & I still use it for my ancestor altar.

It’s your journey & you choose which path to take. So if it feels right to you, then that is what works for you. So be it. :two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thank you for your lovely kind words,I have always felt I needed to practice and learn, it is quite overwhelming but in a really great way ! I have so so much to learn and am so excited that there are wonderful people like you who are so welcoming , your advice above is fabulous I have a few bits on my alter but will add as I go along and like you said can decide what I will need and use , hope to chat again soon . Love mandy x

7 Likes