Introducing Me!

Hi everyone! My name is Sophie, I’m 45 and from New Brunswick, Canada. I have always known I was a witch, even as a child, but circumstances led me away from my path for too long. I choose to be here for myself now. I have a particular interest in Candle Magick, Crystals, Herbals, and Tarot. I think I will be more of a Green Witch, but who knows at this point.

I have been performing a type of Fire magick for 7 years now, but with 2 wands. I take cord, and with my wands I create special knots, over and over again until I have created a sweater, or socks, or some other form of warming device. It takes a lot of concentration, and usually a few weeks of work, but my magick is beautiful. I can’t wait to learn all the other types of magick, who knows what I’ll be able to do! :wink:

Blessed be!

13 Likes

Welcome and blessed be Sophie. I hope you find all the looking for here and in life. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @Sophie2Wands! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! So glad you’re here! :infinite_roots:

A great way of figuring out what kind of magic you’re interested in is going through the Courses. There are a little bit of all those topics you were talking about in there, and lots more!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Sophie2Wands I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I just recently came back to my practice in July of 2020 & I’m very happy that I did.

Along with the courses, if you have any questions please feel free to ask or search the forum. We have a lot of information on all of those subjects, yes in the courses, but also throughout the forum

:flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Kasie

These are to help with meanings for each card. There are also book suggestions for each of those topics. There’s a lot of information. :joy:

7 Likes

Merry meet Sophie @Sophie2Wands :blush:

First of all, I love your username and how you use your two wands to channel your magick :yarn: :sparkles: Crafting in the Craft is a very powerful thing, and I think you are so talented to have mastered such a skill! :heart: Do you have a shop where you sell your creations, by any chance? If not, no worries at all- but if you do, I would be happy to add it to the collection of Coven Member Shops :shopping: Just wanted to offer!

Please make yourself at home here and know that you are warmly invited to join the current Forum Activities. There is a group ritual today (just make sure you are logged in to be able to view it!)- feel free to join either at the live meeting or on your own time! :tea:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Sophie!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I don’t have an online store yet, but I will soon, and I will keep this in mind. I do sell a sock knitting pattern on Ravelry, this should bring you to my pattern page: Ravelry: Sophie's Choice pattern by Sophie LeBlanc

4 Likes

@Sophie2Wands I am always on there when I am looking for patterns for things to make. I will check it out! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

@Susurrus Thanks for looking!! I have other patterns I want to write, I hope to start in the next 6 months.

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Sophie2Wands Your special magic is fascinating, I would love to see more. So glad you have joined us.

3 Likes

Hi Sophie,
I jeannie went to a second hand store yesterday and my hope is to learn how to use my hands well. I bought a couple crochet needles. I want so badly to learn how to crochet and be a artsy witch that has multiple talents. Only I suffer with not having a good memory and so I light some Rosemary to help with my memories to come back to life again. My hope is to get some inspiration from my pharmakeia and magic in the green world .
I am being reborn again spiritually, and trying to take some time to take good care of myself and discovering who is important lol like you!

That’s why I love being a witch because I can with my will and intentions bring magic into a manifestation and I barrow some of that power from the Lord and Lady. I too love candles and being outdoors in nature and chanting a new hymm with my gods and goddesses. Everyday I pull a card from one of my beautiful decks that I have been blessed with. I think we will get along great! Thank you so much for your introduction you inspire me with all of your talents! Cant wait to see your wands and special knots, sweaters and all your magicK! :heart_hands: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Hi @Jeannie1 !
I’m so happy you wrote to me! We have so much in common, I too have some issues with memory sometimes, more often than I would like really. Here’s the fun part: I can help you with crochet a little. I am a knitter, I can and have taught knitting online to my sister and niece, fixed mistakes for them online too. I am not as great at crochet, but I am willing to try to help. First: get yourself onto Ravelry.com. There are a zillion patterns on there, many are free. And if you get stuck ever, seek me out, I will find a way to help you! I know plenty of crocheters!

I am glad you found your path, and I am finding mine here too. It is like coming home isn’t it? I am going through some of the courses now, loving what I am getting! Thank you for writing!
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Sophie2Wands
Did I just manifest this? As above So below!!!
I am so HAPPY!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am registering right know! Maybe knitting will help me so I can sit down!! I would like to sit and do something constructive!! Thanks so much!!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Welcome, @Sophie2Wands! Glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Yes, I believe you did! Knitting is great, excellent for calming, maybe not your first month while you learn, but it will be. And you can always count on me for help! :smile:

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.